Marry My Husband: Get Your Best Friend to Marry Your Husband

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>A woman is dying and her husband won’t pay the hospital bill. She leaves the hospital and comes home to find her husband in bed with her best friend. She accidentally falls, hits her head and dies. Only … she doesn’t die? Instead, she wakes up 10 years before she gets married. Since she knows the future, she thinks to herself: ‘Why not get my best friend to ‘Marry My Husband’?” They deserve each other.</p>

Kay

I'm going to watch every episode because I enjoy how they transformed Manhwa into a fantastic kdrama. I've only seen the first one, but I'm completely sucked in. The main character's acting is excellent, and the rest of the cast is fantastic; each character is well-written, and their performances perfectly capture their roles. I'm thrilled that a woman is the lead because she's incredible and will be there for the k drama until the end.

Saranghae Oppa <3
I was telling a friend a few months ago how much I enjoyed the webtoon and how it should be turned into an anime series similar to Kdrama. Park Min-young, the main female character in the manga, has always reminded me of her. I'm definitely watching this. This will be a fantastic project thanks to the incredible casting

! Can we talk about the sheer brilliance of Kang Ji-Won's second chance at life? The time-travel twist brings a refreshing take on the age-old redemption narrative. It's like witnessing a rom-com with a cosmic touch. I'm hooked, and I'm rooting for Kang Ji-Won to rewrite her story into the happiness she deserves. By the way, did you catch that teaser? Goosebumps!I'm emotionally invested in Kang Ji-Won's journey. Cancer, betrayal, and a miraculous second chance – it's a rollercoaster of emotions. You can't help but cheer for her resilience. "Marry My Husband" might follow a predictable path, but the depth of the characters makes it compelling. The writers did an excellent job creating empathy, and I'm here for every tearful, heartwarming moment.

Riding Both sides
Did anyone else notice the unanticipated twists? Kang Ji-Won may know the major plot points, but the unknowns keep things interesting. I'm intrigued by the elements she couldn't predict, especially with her boss, Yoo Ji-Hyeok. This adds a layer of mystery, making each episode a delightful surprise. Let's see if they can keep the suspense alive!

Give me all the clichés and predictability; I'm here for it! "Marry My Husband" is like a warm hug after a long day. Kang Ji-Won's journey might be somewhat foreseeable, but the romantic comedy elements are gold. I mean, who doesn't love a good love triangle with a sprinkle of time-travel magic? It's my guilty pleasure, and I'm proud of it.

I love the way this is a romantic comedy. The best friend understood the assignment. I love how I managed to watch an episode or two. There are more unconventional turn of events than what I expected in this series. I can't wait for it to air in my country, it's worth the watch.

I'm going to watch every episode because I enjoy how they transformed Manhwa into a fantastic kdrama. I've only seen the first one, but I'm completely sucked in. The main character's acting is excellent, and the rest of the cast is fantastic; each character is well-written, and their performances perfectly capture their roles. I'm thrilled that a woman is the lead because she's incredible and will be there for the k drama until the end.
This supernatural web series revolves around a high school student who gains the ability to predict death based on changes in people's eyes. He decides to use his powers to save lives and becomes a hero in the process.