Is it after breakfast? Is it late at night? Is it when you are mad and need something to distract your feelings? Is it when your friends are around because you want to show them you are the master of the game?

Share your experience about playing a final fantasy series and the times you enjoy playing with or with no disturbances from anyone or internet connection.

What I am writing now is not referring only to the game Final Fantasy is the answer for playing online in general, and the best time for playing is at midnight.
My family sleeps and is quiet in the house, no one bothers me so I can play games without to be interrupted!

What I am writing now is not referring only to the game Final Fantasy is the answer for playing online in general, and the best time for playing is at midnight.
My family sleeps and is quiet in the house, no one bothers me so I can play games without to be interrupted!

Midnight? I never thought of this one since I am always sleepy at night and can't stay up till midnight. Your method is really good and I know you have special ways of maintaining your sleep pattern to be able to stay up this late.

As for me, my best time would be in the afternoon :D

My best time for playing Final Fantasy is at the night. It is only after finishing my daily errands, I can spare sometime for myself. Night time is the best to sit, relax and play my favorite game.

Any day I choose to play from Monday to Friday, I do it at night after all my duties, probably as from 11pm. During weekends, I can choose to play it any time, it maybe after breakfast, before lunch or in the evening. My schedule is always very tight, and sometimes I only play it once in a week.

I love to play the Final Fantasy game right after my lunch. I use most of my free time playing this game. On the weekends I use to play it whole night as I don't need to wake up early in the morning on Saturday or Sunday.

I usually love to play this game after finishing my routine work. The game just make me more relaxed whenever I use to play it. Sometimes I use to play this game for whole day in my weekends without any stress of work.

I don't have a favorite time to play any game. Given a choice, I would play games 24 hours a day. However I have to balance my job with my games. Final Fantasy being the only game I have collected to its entirety holds a special place in my heart.Frankly, sometimes I don't want to play it just because I have these awkward feelings that I get when I think of starting certain versions up. I end up cosing up to GTA and some racing games. Generally, I play FF at night mostly, when I'm feeling like I can handle some of the heartbreaks that come with the game. I have recently played Crisis Core for the tghird time in a row and Zack's death has not gotten any easier.

No specific time. I play when I get the time. But weekdays can be harder to play such games. You can see that playing fantasy games during weekend is lot easier. And you can these days watch the game play too. So it kind of works out in that context too. So we just need to think about other options while they are at it.

I don't have a favorite time to play any game. Given a choice, I would play games 24 hours a day. However I have to balance my job with my games. Final Fantasy being the only game I have collected to its entirety holds a special place in my heart.Frankly, sometimes I don't want to play it just because I have these awkward feelings that I get when I think of starting certain versions up. I end up cosing up to GTA and some racing games. Generally, I play FF at night mostly, when I'm feeling like I can handle some of the heartbreaks that come with the game. I have recently played Crisis Core for the tghird time in a row and Zack's death has not gotten any easier.
I think you are a very emotional person in your personal life. It appears that you relate yourself very deeply with the game. If this is the reality, then undoubtedly you must be facing a tough time while playing the Final Fantasy games. The entire game play has multiple ups and downs. Any person who can actually feel them must be finding it difficult to cope with some of the incidences of the game play.