You know, I'm gonna be gone for a while...

Don't leave because of some moron. Hell I was going to leave because of Shuuyu and a couple others, but there are more people there that are nicer and are fun to talk to. Just take a few days if you need to, but don't leave because of a moron.
Thank you for calling me a moron. So much for your claims of having never insulted anyone on this forum.
 
Thank you for calling me a moron. So much for your claims of having never insulted anyone on this forum.


I didn't even know who he was referring to until now, But my statement stands. By the way if you say something bad enough to make some one want to quite, then yeah IMO you are a moron. What would be worse though, is if he really did leave because of a single person, such as yourself. Way to make this about some one else though. Maybe you should pm him, and apologize.
 
The internet isn't supposed to be taken this seriously. It loses most of its fun when people are so damn dead serious about trivial things.
 
Here's my philosophy in life:

The world would be a better place if people would just chill the **** out.

Edit- and listen to some Musiq Soulchild.
 
I didn't even know who he was referring to until now, But my statement stands. By the way if you say something bad enough to make some one want to quite, then yeah IMO you are a moron. What would be worse though, is if he really did leave because of a single person, such as yourself. Way to make this about some one else though. Maybe you should pm him, and apologize.

In that case, you should apologize for blindly calling someone an Idiot. & to not like to do things blindly, you sure did just then.

You complain about people making you feel unwelcome & whatever on the board & run to the mods over most things, well what about just then when you called him a moron twice, do you think that made him feel welcome? Do you think he should go to the mods about this? You take ever little chance to belittle, degrade, or insult someone, & yet you don't really seem to care.
There's two people you've insulted in the thread, you're sure on a roll now, aren't you.

& Shadow stated his intent wasn't to try to get him to leave, but your intent sure was to insult someone, so you're definitely the one who should owe an apology if anyone.
 
I didn't even know who he was referring to until now, But my statement stands. By the way if you say something bad enough to make some one want to quite, then yeah IMO you are a moron. What would be worse though, is if he really did leave because of a single person, such as yourself. Way to make this about some one else though. Maybe you should pm him, and apologize.
The comment I made toward FR was neither inflammatory nor insulting. Your comments are. If you were concerned about someone's comments causing another to leave you might consider checking what you write in a post before posting it.

But I probably will make a PM to FR since there's no reason for him to take a break from HJU.
 
In that case, you should apologize for blindly calling someone an Idiot. & to not like to do things blindly, you sure did just then.

You complain about people making you feel unwelcome & whatever on the board & run to the mods over most things, well what about just then when you called him a moron twice, do you think that made him feel welcome? Do you think he should go to the mods about this? You take ever little chance to belittle, degrade, or insult someone, & yet you don't really seem to care.
There's two people you've insulted in the thread, you're sure on a roll now, aren't you.

& Shadow stated his intent wasn't to try to get him to leave, but your intent sure was to insult someone, so you're definitely the one who should owe an apology if anyone.

Sure if he thinks what I said is worth reporting to the mods he should do so. I find it pretty pathetic that you and he are singling me out in this thread. A lot of people here don't like what was said, and have expressed it. I find it also pathetic that you would say I take "every little chance to belittle, degrade, and insult some one" which is a complete lie. I am thankful for the ignore function. You have now been added to it, you have a nice day.

The comment I made toward FR was neither inflammatory nor insulting. Your comments are. If you were concerned about someone's comments causing another to leave you might consider checking what you write in a post before posting it.

But I probably will make a PM to FR since there's no reason for him to take a break from HJU.

He and others and myself thought otherwise. I didn't directly call you a moron. I made a blanket statement that no one should leave because of what "some moron" said. You are the one getting all defensive. If you think I was attacking you personally that is your problem. I would say "some moron" in many instances other than this one. It's like saying "that jerk". The advice about checking posts before you post them could go for a lot of us. You, me, lots of us.
 
Sure if he thinks what I said is worth reporting to the mods he should do so. I find it pretty pathetic that you and he are singling me out in this thread. A lot of people here don't like what was said, and have expressed it. I find it also pathetic that you would say I take "every little chance to belittle, degrade, and insult some one" which is a complete lie. I am thankful for the ignore function. You have now been added to it, you have a nice day.



My first post on the page, was to inform everyone that Shadow is an HJU member that deserves the respect & treatment that everyone else does & shouldn't be called an idiot, & yet you persisted to insult him. If you feel singled out, I am sorry, but you are the guilty party whom continues to insult someone even after it being pointed out that it isn't right.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top