Why are girls always mean to each other?

They're not always mean to each other.

And if they are, it's for the same reasons anyone is mean to anyone.
 
Girls fight because they're paranoid and are always thinking that the other one is making a move on their man
 
simple social psychology

men are aggressive physically, if we have problems with each other we show it, either through our fists or through our words and actions

girls are aggressive socially, spreading rumors, osctracizing another girl and every now and then you get the cat fight
 
lol I don't know what could be the problem. I fought with a girl once and vowed that it will be my first and last fight. The girl called me bitch and in here in the Philippines, that's totally unacceptable. Punched her and she ended up having a busted lip. Girls fight probably because they tend to take everything seriously, especially with what other girls will say about them.
 
lol I don't know what could be the problem. I fought with a girl once and vowed that it will be my first and last fight. The girl called me bitch and in here in the Philippines, that's totally unacceptable. Punched her and she ended up having a busted lip. Girls fight probably because they tend to take everything seriously, especially with what other girls will say about them.

I totally agree with you, gal. I used to be very temperamental (probably because of stress) but beginning this year, I've learned self-control and haven't been losing my temper since then. :buttrock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top