Mean Girls, What fans want and what they end up having?

No Spoilers
Staff member
<p>“Mean Girls,” a timeless classic celebrated over two decades since its 2004 release, maintains its relevance. In a Teens React episode, teens mistook its early 2000s origin, deeming it present day and highlighting the movie’s enduring appeal.</p>

I can't believe Rachel McAdams isn't in the Wallmart ad because of her commercial policy. That's disappointing!

"Mean Girls 2" was a disappointing follow-up to the original masterpiece. It's like they took everything that made the first film iconic and tossed it out the window. The writing lacked the sharp wit, the characters were mere caricatures of the originals, and the humor fell flat. It felt forced and contrived, as if they were trying to recreate lightning in a bottle and failed miserably. Hope the remake dont suck

I love Angourie rice in many Netflix films like Senior Year where she played Young Rebel Wilson. She is also good in the Miley Cyrus Black Mirror episode

Can the girls be any meaner? I hope this has a different storyline. I also think they could have done a better job making a new movie rather than having to repeat the same one over and over again.
Sorry I just don't think it's iconic as the original.