Yeah, that pissed me off as well. I checked out that site and it's nothing special. It's got raws and manga...whoopee...if I wanted RAW's for anime, I can download them through Saiyaman...for Manga, I got "Manga direct"...or I'll find somewhere else to download it from.
Well the AS boards are ****, but I've never seen them badmouth TVN. Sounds like it's Kingranger's time of the month or something, that or he just blew up at something minor...again.
Anyone find it ironic that the link actually has the torrent links to the Brazillian group they claim stole their work?
I also find it funny how the first time that Brazillian group used their scripts, Kingy was like "Okay, it's cool because we're helping support the Brazillian fandom as well" and now he's like "Those guys are up to their old tricks again!"
Man I've been pissed off with TV-Nihon since I started downloading stuff from them. But I don't wanna get involved with this kind of stuff. I just wanna download their stuff, and ENJOY IT. I love their subs, I don't care about the people who do this sort of stuff. I just care about how good it is. So if you'll excuse me, I have some MagiRanger to watch. XD
Well the AS boards are ****, but I've never seen them badmouth TVN. Sounds like it's Kingranger's time of the month or something, that or he just blew up at something minor...again.
**** there guys are acting like such drama whores. It's to the point where I could give two shits if they stop subbing the episodes. Putting up with this crybaby **** is just boring. *yawn*