Which was the better tribute show-KR Decade or Gokaiger?

The point of a tribute show is to have the people from the past in it. DCD failed almost all together at that.
Would you say the same about GaoRanger VS Super Sentai? That film only had 5 of them.

....:redface2::sly: I am really just dying to know why it's a "**** you" from toei....

Okay, maybe I overexagerated about the "**** you" thing, I think that might be because I'm too used to seeing Toei as an arrogant company.

Maybe I see Gokaiger as either fan service done wrong or just plain crap fanservice.
 
I'm not the biggest Decade fan but, this topic needs more "rule of cool".

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxRqF2AcsTM&feature=related"]Decade Moment of Awesome #3 Hibiki's World 2 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKNidQZ8aVI"]Kamen Rider Decade #26 - Preview !!! - YouTube[/ame]
 
But instead of just directly talking to her, he comes up with this lame-brained plot of trying to impress her by using the G3 suit.

It was almost like he was trying to help her prove the effectiveness of the technology she'd created to protect humanity or something logical like that. :rolleyes2:
 

I'll give Decade this. It had some pretty need special effects and fight scenes. :D

It was almost like he was trying to help her prove the effectiveness of the technology she'd created to protect humanity or something logical like that. :rolleyes2:

There were so many ways it could've been much better written. Oh well.
 
While I admit that Gokaigers was better executed that Decade. However, I was still able to enjoy Decade despite it's faults especially where he was teaming up with a past Rider. Even though they wern't the original versions, except for Den-O, Black, & RX.

As for Gokaigers, I enjoyed how the tributes were handled. Since my worries were that the older guys would take the spotlight from the Gokaigers. Instead they wound up testing the Gokaigers, as well as challenging their worth as Super Sentai. And it paid off in the end where they finally found the value of protecting Earth.

But no matter what, the focus must be on the main characters, not the older ones. Especially where you want to have them be able to manage themselves.
 
Gokaigers win.You know why?
Because Decade basically screwed up the Kamen Rider canon forever and it can't be fixed anymore.
 
Gokaigers win.You know why?
Because Decade basically screwed up the Kamen Rider canon forever and it can't be fixed anymore.

The issues were there long before Decade was ever thought up. Even since they revived the Rider series with Kuuga, they decide to keep everything seperated. While Agito was a continuation of Kuuga, Ryuki to Kiva wasn't. To where the franchise didn't have an identity. Decade was used to put it back under the same roof. Which is where we are now with W, OOO, & Fourze.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top