Resident Precureologist
The Heartcatch reviews were met with at least some interest and some responses. Now, I want to get another Where I Watch project rolling. You can suggest anything, as long as it fits into these rules:

1. It has to be a self-contained season. One year's worth of episodes, whatever movies came from it and that's it. I'm not going to review some long-running series like Bleach or Naruto. I want the saga I review to have a definite beginning, middle and end.

2. If there are other threads reviewing it, I'll certainly watch it, but I almost didn't do Heartcatch, because I thought I was treading on someone else's toes. If there's one thread, I'll probably provide a counterpoint. If there's 3 or more, I'm not touching it.(this is an rpg.net specific rule, since I seem to be the only one doing it here. Much as I enjoy MLP:FIM and Madoka, with five threads for each, I'd just be going over the same ground repeatedly.)

3. Since my Japanese isn't that great, I need subs to watch.

4. I've done Video game tie-ins, Magical Girls and Tokusatsu. I'm looking for something a bit different this time. Maybe a war anime, or slice of life, or a single season of pet monsters, maybe even something classic like the original gundam.

5. When I did the Den-o and Futari Wa reviews, I did it "In Character," as if the characters from one show were watching the other one. I haven't done so in a while, but if there's some character you want me to act like while I review the series, let me know. If it's not someone I know of, I'll do research on the character.

6.These will be episode by episode play by plays with important details screencapped as with prior reviews. This thread will be open here, and on Tumblr and RPG.net, and within two weeks, I'll tally up the results and review the winning show.

PARTY HARD
Try Steins;Gate! It's 26 episodes long, and it just ended earlier this summer. I also want to see what you'd input from it.

Just...be careful with some screencaps. There's a specific screencap I've been trying to avoid and get out of my mind because it's scared and scarred me the most from this series...

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Do you have a list of what you've already done?

Resident Precureologist
Yeah. Most of them were done for rpg.net, where the Where I Watch thing is pretty popular.

Here's the list:
Futari Wa Pretty Cure
Kamen Rider Den-o
Futari Wa Pretty Cure Max Heart
Ryuusei No Rockman
Pretty Cure Splash Star
Ultraman Nexus
Heartcatch Precure.

Resident Precureologist
Here's the options I've been given:
Stein's Gate
Sora No Woto
Outlaw Star

Give me more choices, please!

Resident Precureologist
According to a near unanimous vote on Radio Dead Air, my next Where I watch will be Outlaw Star.

Ready! Fire!!
Valkyria Chronicles
Shakugan no Shana
Ga-Rei Zero
Tales of the Abyss
Infinite Stratos
Sengoku Basara
Pandora Hearts
The Third - Aoi Hitomi no Shōjo
Deadman Wonderland
Fate/Stay Night
Kaiji