Hi guys, I'm new here. I would like to ask where I can download or watch Super Sentai from Jetman backwards and Kamen Rider from Black RX backwards.

Thanks guys!

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. This is my first post.

Thanks Again!

This probably is the wrong forum, but back in the day there was megaupload and filesonic...now they're dead.

Sounds pessimistic i know but still.

I'm looking for torrents or ddls myself of Zyuranger, Kakuranger-Timeranger. and i don't care if they are RAWs either.

MOD EDIT: link removed

It's mainly heisei era but it has some showa stuff. It doesn't sub it's own stuff it collects up episodes from a few different toku fansubbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD EDIT: link removed

It's mainly heisei era but it has some showa stuff. It doesn't sub it's own stuff it collects up episodes from a few different toku fansubbers.

we should start our own fansub.

Last edited by a moderator:
we should start our own fansub.
That's a great idea!...but you'll have to teach me to speak Japanese first :sweat:
I'm looking for torrents or ddls myself of Zyuranger, Kakuranger-Timeranger. and i don't care if they are RAWs either.
I'd love to see Kakuranger. I watched TV Nihon's sub of the first 5 episodes of Timeranger, and apart from a downright awful theme tune it seemed like a fun show. If there was a sub out there I'd watch it :thumbs: Oh, and Abaranger. Somebody needs to do Abaranger so that we've got a full run of all the Sentai since Y2K.

Sadly I haven't heard anything that would suggest Toei have taken advantage of all this anniversary hype to release some of the older shows on DVD :disappoin

That's a great idea!...but you'll have to teach me to speak Japanese first :sweat:
There's someone i know who can speak Japanese, we'd also need QC, and a typesetter and timer PM me and we could go over this some more.

I'd love to see Kakuranger. I watched TV Nihon's sub of the first 5 episodes of Timeranger, and apart from a downright awful theme tune it seemed like a fun show. If there was a sub out there I'd watch it :thumbs: Oh, and Abaranger. Somebody needs to do Abaranger so that we've got a full run of all the Sentai since Y2K.

Sadly I haven't heard anything that would suggest Toei have taken advantage of all this anniversary hype to release some of the older shows on DVD :disappoin
Timeranger's theme song grows on you after a while, as for DVD's Toei Video's website has all the series (except Turboranger, but that's coming out this month.

Heroes are forever
tokufans.com
It's the download section of this forum.

Check out KITSubs and Midnight Crew Subs (google them), be sure to follow their links too.

Nice post!!
Please don't post direct links to sites like KRDL that host downloads. You can talk about sites like that all you want, just don't link to them.

Wow! Thanks for all your prompt replies. I'll definitely check out all your suggestions:thumbs: