Whats Your Most Wanted Toy At The Moment...??

mine is

Master Grade Gundam Exia
Master Grade Gundam Infinite Justice
Macross Frontier VF-25 with Super Pack
a bunch of Transformers 2 toys...
 
- The rest of the FFR Series (I already have 01 KuugaGouram and 03 BladeBlade).
- DX RideBooker
- DX DienDriver
- DX K-Touch

These items I might be getting from the Philippines tou-san comes back. If not, I'll have to resort to middlemen.
 
To be very honest,i'm stuck between Emperor form SIC,Rising Ultimate Kuuga Red eyes or Black eyes:disappoin
 
Kuuga Rising Ultimate Red eye and Black eye. I'm short of 50SGD for Black eye, so i gonna get the red eye 1st :anime:.
 
Cross Changer
Dino Buckler
Dragon Buckler
Gourai Changer
Ultra Eye
Evoltruster
Battlenizer
NEO Battlenizer
Zanryujin
B-Commander
Command Voicer
 
?decadriver? wahtever you call decades main belt
Geki ranger toyline mechas + gong changer
shink mechas
a bunch of SICS
& uhm ... yeah...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top