What's your hopes/expectations for Relic Hunters?

Rising Sun Ranger said:
What the hell is "alchahol"? And if you mean "Alcohol" then no, I don't even drink Alcohol.

Take a joke. It seems nobody can ever seem to tell when someone's joking as far as SPD's concerned anymore:disappoin

(checks for breath)

Yeah, you're fine...I think...:P
 
Last edited:
another thing I hope for! American version of the blue ninja chick. It sucks we practically missed out on Nai and Mea. (well we got Leelee that could count as one I guess) So hopefully we get the cute blue ninja girl this time.
 
I think the Boukenger have said it better enough...
_T-N_GoGo_Sentai_Boukenger_-_Task10.jpg
 
thats not going to stop anyones fighting. We got Bruce Kalish as a new producer (fresh and brand new) and did it stop the fighting from the Doug Sloan era? No. Why would you assume simply getting another new producer would magically stop all the new fighting. No it would start NEW fighting. You would have half the people hating the new guy and half loving him. The fighting isnt going to end that easily.
 
Rising Sun Ranger said:
I heard it was fake!!
ForeverRed said:
Ugh. Not that again. It's not Austin St. John. NOT HIM.
Hey, I was just as shocked as you guys when I first saw that link at one of the JPop forums I go to. I found the very thought of it hard to believe. However, when you think about how fickle the entertainment industry is, and how uncertain an actor's life can be, it isn't that far of a stretch that this would happen. After all, after being in PR he basically became typecast for life. His acting skills weren't exactly the best, so it was probably difficult for him to find other acting jobs. The fact that he did this may just be a sign that financially, he's hit hard times.

If you're stll not convinced, this is what finally convinced me that it was really him. As I said, I couldn't bring myself to believe this. However, after looking for something to prove that it WASN'T him, I found these from that blog link:

Here's a comparative picture collage

Here's the blog that pic came from. You have to scroll down a bit to see the entry on him.

Here are link's from the website of the company that makes the videos he "starred" in. His stage name here is "Brock".
LINK 1 LINK 2

This is one of those times when I DEFINITELY wish I was wrong. If it ain't him, it's someone who could definitely pass off as him, or at least as his twin.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top