has left HJU. Not coming back.
Skyknight said:
...Seriously, every time someone calls SPD original, I wonder how much alchahol they've consumed.

hey, flamer... do you want to start having a arguement about S.P.D being original?

Let's not make any arguement about S.P.D and let's move on.

Lurker
Thankyou Iron Sheik.:anime:

(Not baiting anyone, RSR and I get along pretty well, just a little freindly poke up the rear)

Skyknight said:
...Seriously, every time someone calls SPD original, I wonder how much alcohhol they've consumed.

I know what you mean. MF's pretty shitty too, derviving Magiranger plots makes it too icky.

Is origiinality too much to ask? (Before Bruce)

Skyknight said:
Thankyou Iron Sheik.:anime:

What the heck is Sheik?

I don't want this thread to be out of control. Make this thread be normal. Now let's get back to topic.

Lurker
Ha, FR just posted this little peice of clear cut arrogrance on Funaroverse

civilwarbannner0se.jpg

(unregistered of course....little 'tard does'nt have the balls to post under a logged in name)

Get a fucking life Forever Sheik, calling us "fags" just proves how much of a liar and a hypocrite you really are. You hav'nt changed, you never WILL change, and it's going to cost you in the end. Despite my disdain for your dyslexic retarded, homophobic ass, I have never ONCE told you to die of aids or called you a faggot in any way. You have. Noone else. YOU have. You have created this unbelivably ridiculous war of attrition between yourself and any who dares oppose the Kalish world order. GrnnPshyco has'nt been as repulsive in behaviour, Hasso changes his opinion every week and is'nt as repulsive in behaviour, none of the Kalish defendants bar you have EVER been this repulsive in behaviour, and on that level I commend them.

You're not only a disgrace to the pro-Kalish defendants like the above I've mentioned, you're a disgrace to the Power Rangers fandom, and you are close to leaving it for good, only RB has the balls to put up with you, and that's easy to understand. They still let George Rodd in. You're not there on points for brain cells.

Last edited:
S

scikaiju

and crap like that ain't helping any skyknight. Everybody getting tired of you two bitching at each other

Skyknight said:
Ha, FR just posted this little peice of clear cut arrogrance on Funaroverse

civilwarbannner0se.jpg

(unregistered of course....little 'tard does'nt have the balls to post under a logged in name)

Get a fucking life Forever Sheik, calling us "fags" just proves how much of a liar and a hypocrite you really are. You hav'nt changed, you never WILL change, and it's going to cost you in the end. Despite my disdain for your dyslexic retarded, homophobic ass, I have never ONCE told you to die of aids or called you a faggot in any way. You have. Noone else. YOU have. You have created this unbelivably ridiculous war of attrition between yourself and any who dares oppose the Kalish world order. GrnnPshyco has'nt been as repulsive in behaviour, Hasso changes his opinion every week and is'nt as repulsive in behaviour, none of the Kalish defendants bar you have EVER been this repulsive in behaviour, and on that level I commend them.

You're not only a disgrace to the pro-Kalish defendants like the above I've mentioned, you're a disgrace to the Power Rangers fandom, and you are close to leaving it for good, only RB has the balls to put up with you, and that's easy to understand. They still let George Rodd in. You're not there on points for brain cells.

Everytime I've read your and nickraman's negatives about Bruce Kalish, how idiot Bruce Kalish is. I've had enough and getting tired of this and everytime, I see your signature that Bruce Kalish need to be agnoy. It obvisouly that you and others (SirStack and Grnrngr) want someone to hit Bruce Kalish by a larger truck or a train. "Bruce Kalish needs to hit by a larger truck". That is completely selfish. I left no choice but to make a little banner. I'm absolutely getting tired of this! And I want this war to stop.

I never send any pm of threats at Doug Sloan. NONE. You don't accept that I dislike Doug Sloan and continue to flame me. I don't care if you're calling me a PR blind fan but I am not.

You're saying that I'm a disgraceful because I'm a fan of Kalish? :rolleyes2: I've been a fan of Power Rangers for almost 15 years and I watched every episodes that I never missed (well, some of them that I missed but finally saw some of them). I never really care about having any kind of comedy in PR, like Ninja Storm.

Everytime, you and I always fighting and bitchin' over Kalish and Sloan's PR. Everyone is getting tired of us keep fighting many times.

I do have a life. I have everything stuff to do. My job and others...etc.

Right now, you, nickraman and I need to start to calm down and works out.

EDIT: On other hands, I was being a selfish to say "If Sloan comes back '07, he's a dead man." Even though, I realised I was being an idiot for saying like that.

Last edited:
Mad Skillz
Skyknight said:
Yeah...everytime you said you hate the way he acts, you act just as bad so you're in no position to talk down to him about his behavior(nor is he, but I'll get to that). There are better ways to argue with someone than to just throw out insults like you're in grade school or some crap like that. I don't know how you've gotten this far without a warning, but you're getting one now.

Yeah...you cut it out too. I don't know how many times you've been told not to act the way you're acting, but it's already been too many. You always end up acting the way that you say you're not going act anymore, so you need to cool it with the insults.

Now everyone cut this crap or this thread's getting locked if you can't act mature about it.

I don't have low self esteem.
Oh no, not another "Battle of the Executive Producers" game. :bawling: Does this always have to happen to every Power Rangers thread? Please, let's go back on topic!!

Skyknight said:
...Seriously, every time someone calls SPD original, I wonder how much alchahol they've consumed.
What the hell is "alchahol"? And if you mean "Alcohol" then no, I don't even drink Alcohol.