It's Judgement Time!
Great time to start the thread FR! This is about the same time we started talking about what we wanted to see in MF:

-UAoE2: For the love of freaking god... It's RIGHT THERE. It's SO EASY! You have Ninjas! (Ninja Storm) Dinos! (Dino Thunder) Gaja (Putties!). It's right THERE. United Alliance of Evil 2 would be SO freaking easy to make. I would love to see Lothor and Mesogog return. Maybe even a Younger version of Gruumm? In a united alliance that seeks relics of power to ressurect a powerful god of sorts. Omni, The Master, or even Dark Specter. I mean HOW easy would that be to do, no effort. Well of course hiring actors back for Mesogog, Lothor, and Gruumm would cost a bit of the budget there but the idea of just tying in these divisions to past enemies would take no effort.

And just think if Mesogog came back, they could bring back Dr. Anton Mercer as perhaps the guy funding the secret Power Ranger organization group that hunts down these relics. He could be a kewl mentor or such.

-Robo: You know, I know this isnt possible. I know that but I seriously hate the Robo battles of Boukenger. If I could I would say just skip them ALL or refilm all the battles. Because they are incredibly lame. The Daibouken looks kewl but the Super Daibouken looks like a toy. The aux vehicles just dont do it for me. Then again, I hated the Abaranger robo battles and we were stuck with em. Meh, if only we could refilm the robo battles. It wouldnt be hard but I suppose the extra filming would take a chunk out of the budget. Because if they just build 1-2 different sets, they already have the suits. Just film a 30 second or less battle that actually rocks. But that's unreasonable to ask.

-There's not much I can ask for this year. MF is such a huge improvement. All I can say is keep up the great writing job and please give us something special for PR's 15th year. It's a great milestone for the series.

I just strong want to see a United Alliance of Evil in this series. Boukenger sets it up. It's all there. Ninjas. Dinos. Putties. C'mon. If they can't bring back villains (cause I wouldnt want them to bring back Lothor, Meso, or Gruumm at all if they couldnt get the same actors) at least give us unique and original villains that tie INTO those previous villains. A follower of Mesogog that escaped destruction. Someone from Lothor's army or perhaps someone from Lothor's Wife's side coming to avenge Lothor's demise. And a villain who has connections to Rita and/or Zedd who has the power to raise his own army of stronger putties from the ground.

I dont know.

All my requests are probably too much to ask for at this point.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
But in the end I dont have anything else to ask for. I think MF is a great season so far. I hope they really continue to push their creativity and give fans something fun to watch for PR's 15th season. Remember that we want to know about these characters and they should all get some focus.

ALL HAIL TO ULFRIC!
I want them to use more plots and footage from Boukenger the stuff from it is just too kick ass to lose.

I don't have low self esteem.
Hmm, wonder what I'd like for PR 2007? Hmm...

- Not Crap (maybe?) :laugh:
- Make it as good as SPD, give it an original and good storyline, good characters..
- Do not let it be a reduced down of a Sentai series. I don't want another Ninja Storm..

what else...

- More dramitic
- More Romance. Have the Red Ranger have say.. a cute girlfriend?
- Braver Rangers. Have say.. the Red Ranger end up sacrificing his life in order to destroy the bad guys..

- Bring back Austin St John, have him be the 6th Ranger..

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Rising Sun Ranger said:
Bring back Austin St John, have him be the 6th Ranger..
After he's done this, do you think they'd have him back?

Anyways, I'd like to see story arcs that can actually be believable. Also, I personally think that the PR producers need to step away from the whole teens as the heros thing. Give Relic Hunters some more credibility. Use people who could be university age (i.e. 19-25) vs high school age (16-18).

I don't have low self esteem.
JFC said:

I heard it was fake!!

JFC said:
Anyways, I'd like to see story arcs that can actually be believable. Also, I personally think that the PR producers need to step away from the whole teens as the heros thing. Give Relic Hunters some more credibility. Use people who could be university age (i.e. 19-25) vs high school age (16-18).
But then again, Power Rangers has always about teenagers saving the world. And pretty much so has Super Sentai (well, mostly the one's after 1997's MegaRanger have been..).

has left HJU. Not coming back.
JFC said:

Ugh. Not that again. It's not Austin St. John. NOT HIM.

Sage Shinigami said:
To not suck. There. That's my hope for 07's series.

So... Mystic Force sucks?

GrnPsychoGarren said:
-Robo: You know, I know this isnt possible. I know that but I seriously hate the Robo battles of Boukenger. If I could I would say just skip them ALL or refilm all the battles. Because they are incredibly lame. The Daibouken looks kewl but the Super Daibouken looks like a toy. The aux vehicles just dont do it for me. Then again, I hated the Abaranger robo battles and we were stuck with em. Meh, if only we could refilm the robo battles. It wouldnt be hard but I suppose the extra filming would take a chunk out of the budget. Because if they just build 1-2 different sets, they already have the suits. Just film a 30 second or less battle that actually rocks. But that's unreasonable to ask.

For a once, I agree with you. So much.

Im not very impressive with Mecha battle in Boukenger. It's just... went too rushed. I doubt we might will be able to see the NZ footage of Zord battles, that'd be cool tho. Almost every episodes in Boukenger, during there is a mecha battle, DaiBouken stabbed any kind of monsters' chest. Disney won't allow that. I doubt that they could make a NZ footage finisher.

Rising Sun Ranger said:
- Not Crap (maybe?)

I hope it isn't crap at all.

- Make it as good as SPD, give it an original and good storyline, good characters..

Agreed. That is what Im looking forward. Please don't make the show having a heavily sentai footages.

- Do not let it be a reduced down of a Sentai series. I don't want another Ninja Storm..

Ehh, I hope not.

Banned
i see mister voice and owl and wes the mentor [wes the red timeforce ranger] and jen collians [pink tf ranger ] as assianst in pr 2007

Rising Sun Ranger said:
But then again, Power Rangers has always about teenagers saving the world. And pretty much so has Super Sentai (well, mostly the one's after 1997's MegaRanger have been..).

Sentai skews more towards the university age thing he mentioned.

Lurker
...Seriously, every time someone calls SPD original, I wonder how much alchahol they've consumed.