Whats a good epic anime I can get into?

No contest

AFRO!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JdzlRY48w8[/ame]

Unlike most anime it doesn't drag on and on in the quest for more merchandising. Well... except for that movie. And they're gonna make a live action film. Ya know what, nevermind.
 
I am disappointed by the fact that no one is recommending Evangelion. How many of you have actually seen it?
 
I am disappointed by the fact that no one is recommending Evangelion. How many of you have actually seen it?

I've watched the entire series and two movies. I hate the anime. It is over hyped trash IMO. I know this will cause some to lash out at me(I see that happen any time I give my feelings on Eva. Much like FF7), but I really don't see what is so magnificent about Eva.

As far as epic animes to watch. I think Claymore is one of the more recent shows that I condider Epic. If you want to go back several years I also consider the original Macross as epic.
 
I've watched the entire series and two movies. I hate the anime. It is over hyped trash IMO. I know this will cause some to lash out at me(I see that happen any time I give my feelings on Eva. Much like FF7), but I really don't see what is so magnificent about Eva.

As far as epic animes to watch. I think Claymore is one of the more recent shows that I condider Epic. If you want to go back several years I also consider the original Macross as epic.

Have you sat down and understood that Evangelion is not some stupid mindless anime? It is a deep psychological series that examines why characters act the way they do and what motivates them. Anime News Network did an amazing article on it, read it.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2002-06-11

And you liked Claymore? I just finished it and it was serious crap. It started off good but turned into mindless, drawn out Dragonball Z fights and little to no story. It seems the writers intended there to be a second season that would explain some unanswered questions

Overall the character designs in Claymore were terrible, every character (except Raki) looked the same, except with different hair. The fights were awesome, until they copied DBZ. Every character except Undine, Jeane, Teresa and Clare were the same, I know it was part of their roles to be emotionless, but it made for some boring ass episodes
 
Have you sat down and understood that Evangelion is not some stupid mindless anime? It is a deep psychological series that examines why characters act the way they do and what motivates them. Anime News Network did an amazing article on it, read it.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2002-06-11

And you liked Claymore? I just finished it and it was serious crap. It started off good but turned into mindless, drawn out Dragonball Z fights and little to no story. It seems the writers intended there to be a second season that would explain some unanswered questions

Overall the character designs in Claymore were terrible, every character (except Raki) looked the same, except with different hair. The fights were awesome, until they copied DBZ. Every character except Undine, Jeane, Teresa and Clare were the same, I know it was part of their roles to be emotionless, but it made for some boring ass episodes

Sorry, but this is typical of hard core eva Fans. Some one says they don't like it, and you right off start the "It's a deep deep anime and you probably don't get it" please get some new material :/

I just have to laugh about that DBZ crack and claymore. I even question if you watched it at all. Anyway it's to bad you didn't like it if you watched it.

In the end people can dislike eva. What is it about Eva and FF7 fans that make them go on the attack if people say one little bad thing about them?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top