Tech What type of cell phone do you own?

I currently own an iphone. Previously, I come from using the Samsung Galaxy II. I honestly still do not believe that I have brought an iphone, but I purchased it on sale for a very decent price. It is a shame that I could not transfer most of my purchased android apps, but I am very happy with my current phone.

Huawei M615 Pillar. No I am not happy with it. It's a great phone but I've had it for a while and I'm ready to upgrade to a smart phone. I may be the only 22 year old that still doesn't own a smart phone. I'm not usually one to keep up with technology but I really think it's time for an upgrade.

I use a relatively old one. A Nokia C2-02. I don't want to replace it. I don't even want an i-Phone like the rest of people. I don't like them. I prefer spending my money on buying decent computer parts and building a nice computer on my own, rather than spending them on an i-Phone. My phone is great as it is. I can call, text and take (bad quality) pictures. What more could I ask for? :p

I still just have a plain old Droid 3. I'm actually on my second one of this type, and I'm trying to make it last as long as possible. It's the last type of smart phone that has a physical keyboard, and I hate using screen keyboards, because it seems to take ten times as long to type. I have no idea what phone I want next. They seem to release new phones every few months or something, so I'll just figure it out when my current phone finally breaks.

I currently own an IPhone 5S. I am extremely satisfied with it. I also own an Lg g2 that I do not use very much. I like the IPhone because of its ease of use and its accessibility features. It is extremely easy to use for someone that has a visual impairment. I particularly like the Touch ID feature, as well as the built-in motion sensor. I do intend to purchase the new IPhone 6 when it is released.

What type of cell phone do you own and what type of cell phone do you want to own? Are you satisfied with your cell phone?

I'm currently using two cell phones.
1. Huawei U8600 - good battery, good appearance (it kinda looks like an iPhone), Android OS, bad internal memory that can cause a lot of trouble with updating your apps.
2. Nokia C6-00 - good battery, a little bit "fat", it has a full keyboard, no Android OS, a little bit slow...

I would like to have the newest iPhone.
I got a cheap Samsung galaxy exhibit. I only payed 50 bucks for it but it runs good. They main reason for a phone is to make and receive calls, and it works fine for that.

I own an iPhone 5c and I'm planning on changing soon. I enjoy it but I think it's time for a change. I'm thinking of getting a samsung phone instead of an apple phone because I've heard they are way better at producing phones.

Got the 5S Gold after being fed up with my Note 2's incredible lag and random app crashes.
But they aren't cheap, but I suppose if you're in the US it's $199? And you can always get a plan.

The 5C on the otherhand is terrible. And iOS 7 on the iPhone 4 is terrible. So don't bother with that.

I'm real old school. I have a Pantech, if any of you guys know what that is! :p I just have no need to upgrade.

I currently have a Galaxy Reverb and I can't really complain about it. There are times when it tends to act a bit slow, but for the most part it gets the job done. I may upgrade to a better phone sometime in 2015 though. I've had this phone for a year and it the shortest amount of time that I've owned a phone before thinking about getting a new one.