Captain Shark
Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
So apparently the actors who play the red and black rangers in Gozyuger were caught having sex despite red's actor being married and epileptic and black's actor being one year too young to drink alcohol, tabloids picked it up, and now both are leaving acting with Toei cutting down the black ranger's scenes starting with episode 38. You know it's bad when the communists on Reddit manage to gt it on r/Popular (and cry about Ruroni Kenshin like on ANN).
/m/ also has a topic about this that also brings up that one of the suit actors for Kamen Rider Zeztz got his skull crushed during filming, I have no idea who these any of names are so... *shrugs* Gonna pray for the actors' recovery though.
desuarchive.org
Not like anyone other than me, Doc, or Scikaiju post here any more, but Google Spiders do come here and I know that my joke topic for calling Witch From Mercury woke is an actual top search result so here's a topic to get the word out. While I'm here, someone made this chart for sales on Rider and Sentai starting from 2000 and... Hurricanger is the highest selling Sentai series? Drive didn't do well? Eh, at least Gavv was a failure and seeing Gekiranger that low will never not make me smile.
/m/ also has a topic about this that also brings up that one of the suit actors for Kamen Rider Zeztz got his skull crushed during filming, I have no idea who these any of names are so... *shrugs* Gonna pray for the actors' recovery though.
/m/ - Mecha » Thread #23611965
Not like anyone other than me, Doc, or Scikaiju post here any more, but Google Spiders do come here and I know that my joke topic for calling Witch From Mercury woke is an actual top search result so here's a topic to get the word out. While I'm here, someone made this chart for sales on Rider and Sentai starting from 2000 and... Hurricanger is the highest selling Sentai series? Drive didn't do well? Eh, at least Gavv was a failure and seeing Gekiranger that low will never not make me smile.
Last edited by a moderator: