What singer/band would you like to see sing for Kamen Rider?

I'd prefer Abingdon Boys School, because Takanori Nishikawa's songs there are more rockish than T.M.Revolution's, since those are more dance-ish. See here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESnsgZHfui4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1rK97FDPVg

See the difference between JAP (first one) and Sword Summit? The first one, done by his side project Abingdon Boys School, has more of a rock feeling, which IMO fits Kamen Rider more (though you can argue that opinion with AAA lol), while Sword Summit, done by T.M. Revolution, is played for mostly anime works and is more of a....um....dance-type of music.

BTW, these openings are for the same anime, Sengoku Basara, the first being for Season 1 and the second being for Season 2.



Oh that's a tough choice....would you say Janne Da Arc or...Acid Black Cherry? =D

While it is true that Nishikawa's solo stuff have more of a Dance/Eurobeat style....they still have the hot blooded, "action-y" feel not unlike the songs he does as part of the Abingdon crew.

Case point:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmdc-xPrY58&translated=1[/ame]

Also....Kamen Rider themes don't necessarily have to be Rock traxx...

Case points two and three:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y94z4c6nfJQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3gEBzi8guk&feature=related[/ame]
 
Porno Graffiti, Perfume and HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR

Though I have to admit I havent really listened to any of the recent H&MC songs without Maki so I dont really know if I even still like them xD

None of these will happen but I do think it could be pretty cool.

Uhh, Haikara actually disbanded as of this year, so unless Toei could make a miracle happen like they did with reforming The Underneath as defspiral, then it'll probably never happen
 
Last edited:
......huh? First off, they're too much of a big name to do it. And 2ndly, why the heck did u even mention them? XD

If Toei can get big names like AAA and Gackt to do Rider songs, they can get just about anybody on the Avex label, though since KAT-TUN is on the J-One record label, then they aren't even likely to work with Toei

The most we have to keep in mind is that is that Toei operates exclusively with Avex Mode in terms of Kamen Rider music these days, so any artist not on that label has virtually no chance of doing a KR song.

keeping that in mind, Avex Trax does have some choice artists like Tackey & Tsubasa, the pillows, DBSK, DA PUMP, M.C.A.T, and even Toei Toku veterans Nao Nagasawa and Hiroki Aiba
 
Last edited:
Well...if that's the case, where Toei only deals with avex....

I hit it right with Janne Da Arc. Maybe Acid Black Cherry, but I think I'd prefer Janne Da Arc, Kaji-kun.
 
Jam Project, Psychic Lover, Rider Chips would be my choices.
I'd also like to see the Black Mages do the ED to the series.
 
They make some pretty good songs, so of course :P
Yeah, FLOW is awesome. I just never imagined them making a song for KR.

I agree with Knight, if they can get GACKT and AAA to do songs, them I'm pretty sure they can get anyone signed with Avex. I always wondered if they were gonna have Shoko Fujibayashi write and have Ryo arrange it like they did for Gackt though.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top