Rider Strike Thumbs Down Feb 13, 2008 #1 For me it be Axe Form :buttrock: "Nakeru Ze!" Edit: Can a mod add a Poll please, I forgot to add it
Miaka975 Kagayaki Power Feb 13, 2008 #2 strangely enough..wing form O_O... i think its cuz i think it looks like drake XDDD i dunno... i'm weird....
strangely enough..wing form O_O... i think its cuz i think it looks like drake XDDD i dunno... i'm weird....
Forever Knight Eye See You Feb 13, 2008 #4 Axe Form & Climax Form. I loved the power Axe Form had and Climax Form was just awesome. I still say it should have been Den-O's final form.
Axe Form & Climax Form. I loved the power Axe Form had and Climax Form was just awesome. I still say it should have been Den-O's final form.
Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM! Feb 13, 2008 #9 KR Hyper Kabuto said: No doubt...SWORD FORM! Click to expand... HELL YEAH!!! :buttrock: But with Climax in second and Liner in third. :buttrock:
KR Hyper Kabuto said: No doubt...SWORD FORM! Click to expand... HELL YEAH!!! :buttrock: But with Climax in second and Liner in third. :buttrock:
Takuya Member Feb 13, 2008 #10 Sword Form FTMFW. Then Wing Form, and Axe Form, and Liner Form. ...and everything else. XD