What is the Worst Sentai of the 2000's

the humour in go on i did not find funny and the live action anime its was go on was supposed to be funny

Gao had a good name 100 beast force but bad execution 100 try 33 beasts

Magi Good Music Hot Women
bad everything else a the sad thing is magi was Machiko Songo's last job before she passed on
 
Boukenger, Go-onger and Shinkenger. their 2nd half of the series sucked so bad.
granted, I voted for Go-onger since the jokes got old, lame and cringey as the series progressed.
although Goseiger isn't in the list, I won't say it's going to be the next worst series.
the reason why the series is so boring is because the story is not consistent and sometimes the writers forget what they were supposed to be writing about...
 
Last edited:
I think Go-ongers wins overall but I feel I need to say Gaoranger.

Even though Go-ongers failed at trying to make a funny whimsical show, it atleast tried to do something and not fall into obscurity. Gaorangers was juat a basic, run-of-the-mill sentai IMO, it didn't do anything to catch my eye or elevate it above the other shows in the franchise. It's better to fail and atleast be it's own show rather then ordinary and average.

Honestly, the worst shows/movies/music/whatever are the ones you never talk about, rather then the ones you constantly state you hate.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top