Which shows has the overall best and worst suit designs.

Best:

1. Gokaiger- I consider these the best and most perfect Sentai suits ever. The suit designs for this one really serves its theme well especially with the simplicity of the design that consists of nothing but black spandex with the team symbol placed on there and the jacket with the popped collars. I like the helmets especially Gokai Silver since its different from the others since it represent a piratey bandana complete with a knot in the back.

2. Maskman
3. Kyoryuger
4. Megaranger
5. GoGoV

Worst:

1. ToQger
2. JAQK
3. Gingaman
4. Flashman
5. Battle Fever J

I'd put Magiranger and ToQger among the worst; the latter for its (albeit understandable, though the gimmick is rather pointless) blandness, and the former for sheer ugliness. I'll put Battle Fever J here too: hair on helmets with faces on them = :nono:

Among the best would be Maskman, Zyuranger, Dairanger, Carranger, Kurokishi (from Gingaman), Hurricanger and Shinkenger

D

Dr Kain

The worst go to Dynaman, TurboRanger, Go-Onger, ToQGer, and Battle Fever J.

The best go to DaiRanger, ZyuRanger, TimeRanger, AbaRanger, and Maskman.

Sadly, the Maskman suits are the only thing that is great out of the show.

Super Sentai fan
I love the Goseiger suit designs. IMO, they're the best application of the "creature eating the helmet" style. The design of the suits also perfectly compliment the characters' youthfulness. As for worst? Parroting others, I'm not huge on the simplistic design of the ToQgers. Gekiranger doesn't really sit well with me either, the lack of a belt is just... odd.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
In no particular order-

Best main team:
Maskman
Zyuranger/ Mighty Morphin'
Dairainger
Carranger/ Turbo
Megaranger/ in Space
Timeranger/ Time Force
Abaranger/ Dino Thunder
Boukenger/ Operation Overdrive

Best extra rangers:
Dragon Ranger/ Mighty Morphin' Green
Kibaranger/ Mighty Morphin' White
King Ranger/ Zeo Gold
Megasilver/ Space Silver
Demon Hunter Seig &/or Seig Jenne
Timefire/ Quantum Ranger
Gouraired/ Crimson Thunder
Gouraiblue/ Navy Thunder
Abareblack/ Dino Black
Abarekiller/ Dino White
Dekamaster/ Shadow Ranger
Magimother/ Mystic Force White
Wolzard &/or Red Wolzard/ Knight Wolf &/or Wolf Warrior
Boukensilver/ Mercury Ranger
Rio/ Lion Warrior
Go-on Gold/ RPM Gold
Go-on Silver/ RPM Silver
Gokaisilver/ Megaforce Silver
Stag Buster
Deathryuger
Femme Kyoryucyan

Worst Suit designs:
To-Q-ger
Kyoryuger
75% of Pre-zyu suits
Kakurangers/ Alien Rangers
Gekichopper/ Rhino Ranger

R

raden238

The worst suits for me are Goseiger (except for Gosei Knight) and Toqger. I just can't imagine anybody cosplaying with those suits and feeling cool. Every other suit in Super Sentai, I'm fine with. Since there are so I really can't pick a favorite. I like them all.

Would like to change his avatar
4. Flashman
5. Battle Fever J

I can understand the Battle Fever designs not being everyone's thing -- even though I love 'em -- but Flashman as one of the worst? Seriously? I think those are amongst the coolest and sharpest of Sentai designs.

My top favorite Sentai designs (in chronological order) are Battle Fever J, Changeman, Flashman, Liveman and Kakuranger.

I'd say the worst five would be...Goggle Five, Ohranger, Dekaranger, Boukenger and Kyoryuger.

Welcome
In no order

Best
1.Goseiger
2.Maskman
3.Kyoryuger
4.Timeranger
5.Megaranger
6.Dekaranger

Worst
1.Battle Fever J
2. JAKQ
3.Goggle V
4.Denjiman
5.Sun Vulcan
6.ToQger

Lurker
I can say that my favorite of all time is easily Goseiger, followed by Busters, Geki, Bouken and Magi.

As for least favorite, well, Battle Fever is definitely up there, along with the Traingers. Dynaman I guess too.