What If All The Tokusatsu Shows Were Released In The U.S. Today?

Nuh-uh...Disney would screw up The Tokusatsu shows anyway.

I would prefer if Media Blasters took care of the subs or dubs (But I would prefer the subs than the dubs).

They did an excellent job dubbing the Miyazaki films, even the dub featured in Dino Thunder was ok. If given the proper time, VA ,and money ,the show could be a hit. Remember Ultraman? The only series that are needed to be cut are the really violent ones ,like Dairanger backwards. Kamen Rider is even popular with the Hawaiians, so why not Continental North America? The modern toku could be marketed towards children like Go-Onger ,and Den-O, and the the ones for an older audience can be edited to suit their needs. I even think a potential Dai-Ranger remake is possible if done in a primetime slot, and Americanizing the suits,being made .
 
That would be a great Idea. If only Disney got rid of the PR franchise early to get toku in the US... and with help from Adness.
 
It might but then the suits would start acting like a bunch of dillweeds if that happen as they are right now, but who knows. Let's just hope that next year with Dragon Knight on CW 4Kids will not be a disappointment as long as CW 4Kids start taking the American Tokusatsu very seriously once the cooperate with Adness Entertainment.
 
some series like Jiban and Liveman were broadcasted here in latinamerica and were very successful, a lot of series were broadcastes in brazil too with much more success. I wonder why people from the US have to americanize everithing. And honestly, americanized series are awful, and not only tokusatsu! they also americanized a lot of other things, like spanish movie "Abre Los Ojos" (Vanilla Sky), thai film "Shutter" and even the chinese legend "Journey To The West" (Monkey King The Lost Empire)...seriously, those adaptations are so bad. Thats why I'm not very excited about Dragon Ball movie...
 
I wonder why people from the US have to americanize everything. And honestly, americanized series are awful, and not only tokusatsu! they also americanized a lot of other things, like spanish movie "Abre Los Ojos" (Vanilla Sky), thai film "Shutter" and even the chinese legend "Journey To The West" (Monkey King The Lost Empire)...seriously, those adaptations are so bad. Thats why I'm not very excited about Dragon Ball movie...

I don't get it either, JJ.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top