What Does Henshin Justice Mean To You?

What does HJU mean to me? That's a very good question.

To me it symbolizes freedom, Free to discuss my fandom, free to be a geek. Finding kindred spirits from whom I can learn, becoming more mature in my fandom.

This community taught me many things about Tokusatsu, allowing me to grow into the fanboy that I am now. You where one of those people, Keith. Your infectious energy keeps me looking forward to new shows, new things to geek about. I mean, you got me into Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, a show I would have passed over if you weren't that enthusiastic about it!

HJU radio has also been a blessing. I listen to it in the car from and to work. If I had a bad day, you guys lift me right out of it, making me laugh or change my mindset to a positive one.

I've met new people here. I've met Igadevil, who teaches us to appreciate Showa riders more. I loved tackle week, appreciating that character even more and respecting her heritage. I've met Lynxara, who showed us there is more to Toku than you'd think. But also AngelicNoir, Fangire Queen and Blade Dancer, who show me the fangirl side of fandom, dragged me back into comics and renewed my appreciation of JDrama.

There are so many interesting and wonderful people collected in this community, from fansubbers and translators to raving fanboys like me. I'm proud to be a part of it.

I hope I can keep leaning and keep geeking in the future. Thank you for taking care of me, Sempai-tachi!

*bows*

I hope the campaign is a success, so our justice will defiantly be, Unlimited.
 
Last edited:
What does HJU mean to me? That's a very good question.

To me it symbolizes freedom, Free to discuss my fandom, free to be a geek. Finding kindred spirits from whom I can learn, becoming more mature in my fandom.

This community taught me many things about Tokusatsu, allowing me to grow into the fanboy that I am now. You where one of those people, Keith. Your infectious energy keeps me looking forward to new shows, new things to geek about. I mean, you got me into Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, a show I would have passed over if you weren't that enthusiastic about it!

HJU radio has also been a blessing. I listen to it in the car from and to work. If I had a bad day, you guys lift me right out of it, making me laugh or change my mindset to a positive one.

I've met new people here. I've met Igadevil, who teaches us to appreciate Showa riders more. I loved tackle week, appreciating that character even more and respecting her heritage. I've met Lynxara, who showed us there is more to Toku than you'd think. But also AngelicNoir, Fangire Queen and Blade Dancer, who show me the fangirl side of fandom, dragged me back into comics and renewed my appreciation of JDrama.

There are so many interesting and wonderful people collected in this community, from fansubbers and translators to raving fanboys like me. I'm proud to be a part of it.

I hope I can keep leaning and keep geeking in the future. Thank you for taking care of me, Sempai-tachi!

*bows*

I hope the campaign is a success, so our justice will defiantly be, Unlimited.
:castlerock:

How can you follow after this.

What HJU means to me a prayer that was answered. I just join this site in October and ever since then I have found a place where I can learn more about toku series and express my love for them. I have never found a community like this. Each time i listen to the podcast, i learn more about the fandom. It difficult to write about how you feel about HJU when you are trying to be as original as possible lol. This site is a blessing and i can always look forward to new shows and opinions. And the advice you give on shows to watch has not let me down. Thank you for doing this and i can't wait to see the future of HJU.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top