Henshin Justice Unlimited Heroes vs. The Army of 1000 Kaiju

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Chapter 2
A week had passed since Slenderman had successfully infiltrated HJU without detection thanks to very powerful dimensional portal magic. Within a short span of time he found a job and a guise to fool others into thinking he was a regular new member. This job was in the tech support, specifically defense systems operator, an important job to activate and control the defense systems. At this time Emperor Keith had commanded for a massive overhaul and reconstruct the site's defense systems so it may handle its own against large sites or many smaller ones. The admin Tom Constantine and the mod Dark Kabuto personally oversaw this section of the site as they observed the many new members. The list consisted of over eighteen names including:

-ShadowJoker
-MrG
-OtakuGangster
-Captain Shark
-Makai Man
-Hidden Masta
-Shogun Master
-Savior Den-o
-Red Ranger
-NateRiver
-Wing Saber
-Hentailover
-Dessa
-thunder
-lazycoconut
-MagusKaizer
-Sunstar85
-gantar

Once listed and orientation was over, the operators were to be trained in firearms and technical equipment alike in the event something happened to the Knights of Justice. For nearly a month, Slenderman had easily passed the unofficial "boot camp" and successfully acquired full time employment. Shortly after doing this he was able to contact his master with his ring he was able to disguise into his finger.

Slenderman: Master, phase one is complete.
The Architect: Perfect, have you acquired enough currency?
Slenderman: Yes, does this mean?
The Architect: Phase two is to begin soon, once you have enough time confirmed, be sure to go to Sunstone and pay for the voting rights on the upcoming roster debate.
Slenderman: It will be done soon, how is the spy doing?
The Architect: He has slowly yet surely given me sufficient data, said data you will acquire in phase three.
Slenderman: Is the Kaiju Armada ready yet?
The Architect: It should be fully prepared by the time phase two is over, until then some expansion is required, primarily in non-kaiju categories. Aside from that I have the selected small sites prepared for annihilation. During phase two I will send you coordinates for the one I will spare for data transfer, BE READY.
Slenderman: Understood.

The signal was quickly cut and Slenderman had returned for continued infiltration. At the same time Sunstone was beginning to organize the official roster list for their upcoming game known as Kaiju Combat. Despite the less than optimistic state of the kaiju fandom, Kaiju Combat was able to be fully funded and had officially made fandom history. The project was being looked over by Simon Strange, a former Atari official that had created three Godzilla titles in the past with the hep of fans, and intended to bring the fandom back to the roots of its former glory and beyond. The current roster had the monster Nemesis from the novel Project Nemesis as the main attraction while nine other original monsters were being debated on as to whether or not they would be included. Anyone that paid for voting rights at Sunstone would participate in this debate and vote for whom they wanted to officially become part of history in the first game.

At this time a mini vote was done by the higher paying citizens to select seven fan-made monsters to star in the second if-not-third game. The vote was completed and the seven for the next installment were selected, one of these monsters intrigued The Architect as the last winner was a kaiju named RED, based on an actual internet creepypasta Godzilla story by a celebrity of Sunstone named Cosbydaf. Before this went on there was a treat in the fundraiser of Kaiju Combat that allowed the 50 highest bidders to have their kaiju featured without having to be voted in, one of these said bidders did not send its own monster rather donated it to another of Cosbydaf's creepypasta monsters named Solomon. Why this intrigued The Architect remains to be a mystery with even Slenderman unaware of it. Regardless, Slenderman had paid for voting rights days later after acquiring a new alias and began to analyze the kaiju and would discuss with his master what to do.

Slenderman: Master, I have the voting rights, what now?
The Architect: You wait for exactly one month before the votes begin.
Slenderman: Very well, do you have an idea as to which ones to vote on?
The Architect: I have to think carefully because the final roster can be added into core stats in time, those that do not make it cannot.
Slenderman: I know, but which ones do we vote on?
The Architect: If you can only choose one and only one make it Macrosaurus as his supposed dimension ripping powers can prove useful to find the other half of the powers of the zodiac keys. If you can vote for more I will let you decide on your own. Once the details are released I will tell you a better constructed tier. Do NOT screw this up, Slenderman.

Chapter 3:
A day had passed since Slenderman had acquired voting rights to Sunstone with nobody in the fandom suspecting a thing. On that night, the site of HJU had detected something on their orbital radar screen. This object was rather small, only about four feet in diameter. The object was not emitting any radioactivity, but it was so round and composed of an extremely dense metal. After about twenty minutes of circling the site, it eventually fell through the atmosphere and landed on the outskirts of the capital city. The admin Rider Faiz dispatched with a small team to investigate the crashed object. Upon getting there they began to examine it.

Rider Faiz: I want to know why I was dispatched here over something this miniscule.
Burkion: You know Emperor Keith, until the overhaul is complete we have to do everything ourselves and by man.
DecaEnd: He is correct. Anyway, unless I am mistaken, this object seems familiar.
Captain Shark: *takes out scanner and scans* The metal this is composed of is extremely dense and I seriously doubt there holes were caused by the crash.
Bad Wolf: It does look fa- Wait.... Now I know what this is, it is a core stat!
All: WHAT!?
scikaiju: A core stat? This? What was it doing in space?
Neon: Maybe one of the higher ups at Toho Kingdom threw a fit about this opponent in their fantasy matches and threw it into space.
GenerationX7: Naw, Kaiju Phile is the only place that did that, at least with lovecraftian combatants.
Rider Faiz: Regardless once it is cooled we need to analyze it. Captain Shark and DecaEnd, once it can be carried you two put it in the back of my trucj and I'll have Aoi look at it. Everyone else go home and do whatever.

After about ten minutes and core stat had cooled off and was loaded onto the truck. Rider Faiz took it to the nearest laboratory where Aoi, Emperor Keith's second in command, was present to look over new weapon experimentations. Tom Constantine was also there once the night shift had taken over the operating systems and he needed to cool off some steam from the stress of training newcomers.

Aoi: Ah, Faiz! What brings you here?
Rider Faiz: A core stat fell from orbit in case you never heard.
Tom Constantine: I did, sorry I had to get you out of bed- Wait, a what?
Rider Faiz: *slams core stat on table* See for yourself.
Aoi: It certainly has characteristics of a core stat and the metal and shell are of the correct materials.
Tom Constantine: You sure that is not a bomb? Because the kaiju fandom's rebels are not below doing-
Rider Faiz: I SERIOUSLY doubt it. It crash landed with enough force that if it was a bomb it should have exploded. Captain Shark even scanned it.
Aoi: Was that guy trustworthy?
Tom Constantine: The man is a slob outside of field duty, possible but he's below average nonetheless. Regardless we need to check this out.

The core stat was placed into one of the underground bunkers below the lab to check what it was. Core stats required a type of bunker called a data field to be used and activate whatever it copied. The actual data would be hard to access without super computers and this was provided it was even finished or done by a professional. If it was not either, or worse both, the core stat would take weeks for the data in it to be unlocked. The core stat was hooked up properly to be analyzed, but the only message that could be deciphered was one word under the name "Digamma". The rest of the data refused to surface, although whatever was in it most likely was of sentient intelligence.

Last edited:
Chapter 4

The time to vote at Sunstone had begun a month after the mysterious core stat landed at Henshin Justice. Nearly 500 people from around the internet had been invited to the poll ceremony in which the voting had begun, among the which was Slenderman in disguise and many of people from Henshin Justice to make sure any wanted rebels came. The ceremony was taken at a concert hall at the site's capital city with one of the co-leaders named Simon Strange as the main speaker. After sunset the event had begun.

Simon: Ladies and gentlemen I thank you all for coming to the official roster voting for Kaiju Combat! We have sixteen kaiju created by a few of our many bidders during the fundraiser. However only nine will be able to be converted into official core stats and that is where you all come in! All of you have buttons under your seats to cast your votes which will only take ten minute, just enough time to change your votes as only the final ones count. Before we begin let us send the first four freebies into the mix!

Coming onto the stage was the staff of the Facebook game Kaiju Land, the staff was carrying four core stats containing data on the monsters Komodon, Robokomodon, Gigashark, and Manarock. These were four of their six monsters to be immortalized into Kaiju Combat upon being submerged into the "official fictional dimension", making them no longer fan monsters (also called fansters or faniju) and thus allowing them to be part of the informational structure in which all of cyberspace is composed of. The monsters of Gigaplat and Stabitha served as giant bodyguards to ensure rebels of the kaiju fandom did not try anything archaic. The floor behind Simon opened up into the dimension in which the core stats were dunked into using giant cranes and then pulled right back out.

Simon: Now that the Kaiju Land creatures have official data to work with, we will now do the same with two more monsters to cement the coming covenant.

Next coming onto the stage was a man with a core state and a group of three monks carrying another. The loner was Jeremy Robinson, the creator of the new novel kaiju known as Nemesis in an attempt to recreate a connection with the kaiju fandom and literature yet without the extremist measurements and paradigms such as those from the site of Kaiju Phile; his monster was official, but now refined stats could be constructed from it. The monks were Uky Daydreamer, Matt Frank The Samurai, and Edward Holland, the founders of an old kaiju group known as the Monster Attack Team, one of the very few factions of the kaiju fandom untainted by rebel extremism; their monster was a fan creation known as Ikameijin. Upon this creature being added it would signify the beginning of a new covenant between the official fiction dimension and fandoms that had never gone this far previously and would follow up by the upcoming vote. Both core stats were dipped.

Simon: Alright, our six have begun the new era for fandoms of all kinds, let the voting begin! Remember that there will only be three winners in three rounds so make sure you make your voices heard!

In the crowd Slenderman contacted his master about the situation.

Slenderman: Master, it has begun! Whom do we vote for?
The Architect: Cavorstein, Macrosaurus, and Gaonaga. Cavorstein possesses all nine damages with his Omni Launcher with potential intelligence locked in his brain. Macrosaurus has dimension eating abilities we can use to our potential. Gaonaga can lead kaiju toward us we can harvest to our benefit.
Slenderman: Understood.

The votes were cast and the results came in within minutes.

Simon: And the winners are.... Tornaq! Macrosaurus! Katyusha! Begin round 2!
Slenderman: Master, did you he-
The Architect: I heard everything. Tornaq can prove useful, but Katyusha is so self parasitic that I would rather not have her. Replace your vote for Macrosaurus to Scaos, his negative emotion containment could prove as a useful catalyst.

The votes were cast once more and once again the results came in.

Simon: And the winners are.... Tursacra! Duncan! Moratitan! The last one by just one vote! On that note, upon talking to the staff, we are subtracting Kikiron and Urogora for the final round so that the final round will belong solely to the bidders. Final round, yatte yaruze!
Slenderman: Master!
The Architect: I know, I know. At least all the of them can prove useful although painfully average. Slenderman, after you cast your ballot release four of your hostiles and call in the Valspine, we're making a mess of this place once the votes are about to be counted.

Slenderman released four core stats from his belt and the data from them was emitted behind stage, forming four men armed with M4 Master Key rifles with shotgun attachments that bursted out onto the stage shooting into the air and causing a panic just as the last second was up. Rider Faiz called into Keith what was happening and upon hearing Keith yelled out "KNIGHTS OF JUSTICE, COMMENCE!"

Chapter 5

Amidst the chaos, shots were fired from the four armed hostiles Slenderman released in secret. The Knights of Justice used highly sophisticated laser pistols to shoot two of them on sight while another was taken out at close range with an over-sized laser sword. However, the remaining hostile managed to slay six of the knights in cold blood. Simon ordered for the entire area to evacuate while this was going on. Gigaplat and Stabitah were ordered to squash the hostile. However, The Architect's test had proven successful as with only a couple of shots the hostile downed both of the kaiju just as the Valspine arrived on the scene.

Slenderman: Master, your next or-
The Architect: Release another four, kill the remaining knights. The test was successful, now we blame this on the fandom rebels. Just make sure nobody suspects you.

Within moments the area had a mobile suit slaughtering the knights from the air as now five hostiles were tearing up the area and shooting people on sight. One night easily slayed two of the hostiles with martial arts before being taken out himself. Watching back at the HJU capital building, Emperor Keith watched in horror via satellite feed of the surviving knights and ordered them to evacuate. The area was massacred before the knights ordered a MOAB strike onto the area. Once released, the bomb obliterated everything except the core stats and the dimensional opening, which was well protected as a back up precaution. However, while all eight hostiles were confirmed to be terminated, the Valspine's remains were not recovered, leaving many to assume it was either destroyed at point blank or it escaped.

A month had passed since the event, over 50 civilians and 15 knights were slain and a memorial was held for them. Because of this, the Knights of Justice stormed the remaining kaiju sites to hunt for potential leads, assuming rebels were behind the catastrophe. Many protested that their rights were being infringed upon, but there were too few in number to speak out as this lead to the arrest of over a dozen otherwise untraceable fugitives. During this time it was determined by the governors of Sunstone decided that to honor the deceased that Kaiju Combat would not be part of the name for their upcoming game releases, signifying that names do not unite people in times of crisis, rather humanity does. During this announcement they also announced that the final roster winners were Dragon Lotus, Heart Eater, and Lycanoid, angering The Architect greatly. Once the full month had passed and the turmoil was at its peak, Slenderman made the call.

Slenderman: Master, it is time for phase two.
The Architect: Excellent, prepare the sabotaging in secret.

The next day at the Henshin Justice intelligence branch, the military was assuming this day was a normal day. That was until defcon 5 had been alerted throughout the facility. The military leaders, mods, admins, and even Knights of Justice were taken by surprise as Emperor Keith demanded an explanation as to what was happening. Captain Shark had confirmed on radar that the site of Kaiju Galaxy had been blown to smithereens somehow. As the awe-struck personnel were dumbstruck by what happened, The Architect made his move and appeared on not only their monitors, but also those of all broadcasting stations in the galaxy. In a calm yet extremely sinister, almost inhuman tone, he began to televise his message.

The Architect: Greetings you miserable worms. The time for your reckoning has begun. I am The Architect, record keeper supreme and your apocalypse. After much time watching over all of you I can now safely announce that your pathetic fandom will be conquered and destroyed by me. You may have noticed the destruction of Kaiju Galaxy as I am to be blamed for that. I am also the one who trashed the ceremony of Kaiju Combat. Let me make my demands very clear as I will only say this once: Every site will surrender to me without any conditions as all inhabitants will be enslaved with useless ones being harvested. If I find even the tiniest bit of resistance, you will face my army of over a thousand kaiju. Try as your core stats might, but the many of you combine cannot compete with sheer power of that magnitude. The kaiju sites will be conquered first before taking out everyone else until I finally reach Henshin Justice. Prepare yourselves, I am coming.

After the broadcast, many people were in disbelief or panicking. Meanwhile, the mysterious core stat that landed on Henshin Justice a while ago began to release it's difficult-to-obtain data and shared itself with those working with it at long last. Was this an unlikely alley or a vile trojan horse? Only time would tell.

is Mayor of Farmville
Pretty interesting story you got here, Captain Shark.

Especially the Slenderman infiltration part. I'm assuming you're going for an angle where the Slenderman char is an elite infiltrator, though the whole time I was reading it I was half-expecting that there was a Loki-type involved...

[hide]
As in someone who opened the door for Slenderman, The Architect's minion, and is someone close to Emperor Keith
[/hide]

Also...you don't have to include me in the story. Just sharing my thoughts here. :thumbs:

You asked so congrats for being in! :thumbs: Also, I was not going to say this, but.... A sentai character will get thrown into the mix coming up.

Chapter 6:

A week had gone by with the entire galaxy on high alert with every section of the tokusatsu fandom trying to find where The Architect was. Within the course of time the kaiju fandom was on lock down by order of Emperor Keith with the Knights of Justice stationed there due to the theory of kaiju sites being attacked first with the supposed of a thousand kaiju. Despite their efforts, however, the site of Kaiju Phile met the exact same fate only this time there was a survivor by the name of Enshoma, a long time friend of Burkion. Enshoma was interrogated shortly after Kaiju Phile's destruction.

Gatack Striker: Alright, tell us in explicit detail what happened to Kaiju Phile.
Enshoma: Keep in mind I do not know too many details.
Burkion: It is okay, En, just do your best.
Enshoma: It started right after the broadcasting The Architect transmitted. Within the hour we noticed that our core stats were cancelled out. I found this strange because that only happens when core stats with 98% or above similarity was within orbit. Most of our kaiju simply could not be used and we did not have much else to fight them with.
Gatack Striker: Define "them" a little more clearly.
Enshoma: What I assume were The Architect's minions. They were.... Video game characters. Not even exclusives, but video game adaptions of various entities. Neither our varieties of magic nor science slowed them down as for every defense we thought was an advantage we were either cancelled out or were very easily countered. Everything from Lovecraftian deities to Tolkein magic proved ineffective in the long run. In mere hours we were defenseless and I was the first to evacuate although I wish I could say the same for everyone else. Upon leaving I witnessed a titanic metallic site used various weapons to destroy the site before harvesting it to pieces.
Gatack Strike: This would explain why we found no remains of Kaiju Galaxy.
Burkion: Alright, thank you Enshoma, take a rest. We will-

Without warning an alarm went off, the capitol building found itself under attack by eight armed gunmen identical to the ones that attacked Sunstone. The eight gunmen were armed with various rifles and were killing off civilians, forcing the knights to scramble. Rider Faiz, Neon, DecaEnd, Bad Wolf, Gatack Striker, Aoi, and Tom Constantine showed up minutes later and easily disarmed and killed their opponents although several dozen members of the site were not so lucky. It was a tragic event that shook the staff to the core knowing that they could do nothing to stop this and it cost them. During this time Slenderman was contacted by his master.

Slenderman: I did what you said master, the other hostiles were used to create a terrorist attack.
The Architect: Perfect, now we let politics do the rest. In the mean time I will be conquering Toho Kingdom and depending on how the mercenaries I hired do this I will be done in a short span of time. Time to tame some savages.
Slenderman: I agree, what do I do in the mean time?
The Architect: Our reluctant spy knowingly gave me the location to a very old friend of mine. There is a core stat currently located underneath the capitol, find it and return to Pixel Galaxy. After that the Valspine will be waiting for you.
Slenderman: They have a core stat? But this is not a site designed to contain them, not even a section!
The Architect: It technically is not theirs. Much like the Zenithians this guy is attempting to break the boundaries of the unofficial and official fictional world and was smart enough to encapsulate himself. I will deal with him personally.
Slenderman: Yes master.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to people outside of HJU's capital city, Simon Strange and Arbok diplomatically discuss their next course of action over video screens hosted by Skype. The two of them were concern that the destruction of Kaiju Phile would lead to mass uproar and the off chance possibility of a second Great Rebellion, something the fandom could not afford. Simon came up with the idea of using core stats of the unused concept monsters and many fan monsters by fictionalizing them via trading cards; while unconventional it would be cheap with many of the benefits of official fictionalized entities. The Toho Kingdom staff were about to endorse this idea when they found their meeting room suddenly stormed by intruders wearing medieval plague masks and armed with guns.

Arbok: What is the meaning of this!?
Vega: Who are you people?
Stuckey: Give me a reason not to slay all of you here!

One of them took his plague mask to reveal himself as the wanted criminal Brody as he replied "Very good question, administrator." The rest took their masks off and were revealed to be clones of the notorious fraud criminal Ben Wagner.

Chapter 7:

The staff of Toho Kingdom was held at gunpoint by Brody and the Ben Wagner clones as they blocked off communications and the power grid to the entire site. Within moments The Architect had begun both landing parties of invading fleets and invaders using dimensional portals to take over the capital city. Shortly into the invasion The Architect had teleported himself into the room.

Arbok: YOU!
The Architect: Yes, Keizer Arbok, it is I, The Architect.
Arbok: How DARE you do this to me and the innocent lives that you murdered! You WILL PAY!
The Architect: I will do my best to insure that never happens to I.
Arbok: What do you want with Toho Kingdom anyways!? Why are Brody and Ben Wagner helping you?
The Architect: They aren't, I brainwashed them as well as RedKingZilla, who allowed them to invade this building thanks to him being on security for so long.
Vega: Our monsters will defeat yours!
The Architect: Perhaps a few, but mine are too numerous in power to fall.

At that moment Stuckey attempted to assassinate the villain with a claymore he carried around called the Stuck Meister, however, The Architect used the black ring on his right ring finger to emit magical waves that disabled his nerves on contact just as he was about to swing, completely paralyzing the administrator.

Arbok: STUCKEY!
The Architect: Not to worry, Keizer, the paralysis effects will wear off in an hour, just long enough for you all to witness the beginning of the end.
Yaburu: Sir! I am looking at our defenses and it seems like a solid fourth of our forces just cancelled out!
Arbok: Excuse me?
Fairy Mothra: He is correct, it seems like a core stat cancellation effect!
The Architect: Correct, two nearly or completely identical entities spawned from core stats cancel each other out if the sites they are from engage in conflict, automatically preventing stalemate. Very good technology this fandom employed, no? Now I must leave for other matters.

The Architect teleported off just as several dozen kaiju from dimensional portals randomly appeared within the capital city and even more attacked the site's remaining defenses. The civilians attempted to evacuate only for various invading forces to attack and destroy them. This caused escape impossible and the wanton doom even more malevolent. As this was going on, HJU attempted to bring their communications with Toho Kingdom back online with no avail as they themselves had been wire tapping the conversation to insure nothing was a miss. However, within moments after the conk-out, the Zanspine had teleported it's way into the capital city. Slenderman jumped into the cockpit and began to attack it with malicious intent. The Knights of Justice were scrambled and the defense grid turrets and attack robots and vehicles were set online, but none of them were able to land a hit on the mobile suit or have any defense from it's weapons. Slenderman had successfully destroyed the defenses surrounding the capitol building and was about to use his beam rifle to shoot until a bright beam of light effortlessly shot from underground, causing no collateral damage, and formed into a monster.

Hailing at 100 meters, over five times the height of the Zanspine, was a kaiju that looked like it belonged exclusively to nightmare fuel. The monster himself appeared as a jade skeleton with dark purple transparent skin around the body, a pair of bat-like wings with human fists that housed another set of limbs resembling scythes, a boa constrictor with sideways jaws hanging from within the ribcage, a shark fin at the back of the head, a silver drill with barbs placed at where the nose would be at the center of four amber eyes with red coronas, a stegosaurus tail lined with rubies and a diamond at the end almost cradled by the four tail spikes, a triangular spike on each vertebrae with velvet red cartilage between each one, feet with four grotesque toes on both, and teeth like those of an isosceles triangle. Slenderman took pause in a state between confusion and to a lesser degree fright. The Architect took notice and despite his lack of any ability to facially emote he gave an expression of anger, desperately holding back, as he exclaimed "So it is you, my nemesis". The staff of HJU took note in awe in sheer disbelief that the beast had appeared before them, not able to tell if the beast was friend or foe.

Slenderman: Master, what the hell is that thing? I am scanning it and I am getting NOTHING.
The Architect: That THING is the entity that encased himself in the core stat you are trying to get. I can tell nobody here activated the core stat, rather he spawned himself.
Slenderman: Core stats can do that?
The Architect: Official fictional entities should not be able to, but somehow he did it. Either that or he is getting help from very far away. Regardless I need that core stat of his, exterminate that ghost!
Slenderman: Aye aye!

Right as the communication between the two vile entities stopped the kaiju had ran right up to Zanspine, towering over it before quipping "Hi". Slenderman was caught off guard from the sudden appearance.