What do you want to say to Captain Marvelous?

Ozawa Ryota Handshake Event @ Fukuya Shoten Shinjuku Subnade

320123_10150288463227799_563062798_8096365_1391496758_n.jpg

411 and because of this stupid number, I lined up for 2 hours since the starting time. :shakefist by the time I reached the head of the line, I gave up on the excitement.

296504_10150305906297799_563062798_8201110_1217214074_n.jpg

after handing him the presents (Akaranger, Aoranger and Midoranger's aluminium cans) and the fan letter, we shook hands and he gave me this in return. :thumbs: this is probably the first and last male tarento photobook I'll ever get. :laugh:

296504_10150305906307799_563062798_8201112_816017764_n.jpg

Ryota-kun's signature on the very first page, which is a hard-to-read version of his first name in Kanji. :laugh:

* * * * * * * * * *

guys, I'm very sorry but I wasn't given a time to even have a short conversation with Ryota-kun because I had to mind the long queue behind me, which led to me immediately forgetting what I was supposed to say. anyway, here's the exchange between us...

Ryota: Konnichiwa~
Me: *places presents on the table immediately* Here's your presents. Goranger cans. (What the hell, you forgot to greet him back! :redface2:)
Ryota: *looks into the plastic bag* Wow, thanks!
Me: *Hands out the fan letter* And here's a fan letter from your fans from overseas.
Ryota: *surprised look* Really? *half bows* I'll work harder from now on. *hands over his photobook*
Me: *takes the photobook and bows* I'll keep this with care and I'll support you from now on!
Ryota: *bows* Thanks!

Ryota-kun was very timid and soft spoken, which makes it hard to believe this guy is Captain Marvelous. :anime: I messed up the conversation big time, total epic fail. I think I did so much better when I met Niwa-chan.
 
Last edited:
[HIDE]
320123_10150288463227799_563062798_8096365_1391496758_n.jpg

411 and because of this stupid number, I lined up for 2 hours since the starting time. :shakefist by the time I reached the head of the line, I gave up on the excitement.

312641_10150304617972799_563062798_8194438_1569261762_n.jpg

after handing him the presents (Akaranger, Aoranger and Midoranger's aluminium cans) and the fan letter, we shook hands and he gave me this in return. :thumbs: this is probably the first and last male tarento photobook I'll ever get. :laugh:

312641_10150304617977799_563062798_8194439_1550651224_n.jpg

Ryota-kun's signature on the very first page, which is a hard-to-read version of his first name in Kanji. :laugh:

* * * * * * * * * *

guys, I'm very sorry but I wasn't given a time to even have a short conversation with Ryota-kun because I had to mind the long queue behind me, which led to me immediately forgetting what I was supposed to say. anyway, here's the exchange between us...

Ryota: Konnichiwa~
Me: *places presents on the table immediately* Here's your presents. Goranger cans. (What the hell, you forgot to greet him back! :redface2:)
Ryota: *looks into the plastic bag* Wow, thanks!
Me: *Hands out the fan letter* And here's a fan letter from your fans from overseas.
Ryota: *surprised look* Really? *half bows* I'll work harder from now on. *hands over his photobook*
Me: *takes the photobook and bows* I'll keep this with care and I'll support you from now on!
Ryota: *bows* Thanks!

Ryota-kun was very timid and soft spoken, which makes it hard to believe this guy is Captain Marvelous. :anime: I messed up the conversation big time, total epic fail. I think I did so much better when I met Niwa-chan.[/HIDE]

He's so kawaii...:anime:

I don't think you did bad at all, considering you did not have much time.
If it were me, it would have been the biggest epic fail of my life. :P
Thanks again! :)
 
I'm sure you were fine, Jacky! He must be used to emotional fans. The only time I met a celebrity (not Japanese) I was so anxious I ran away ... so you can't have failed harder than me, lol :sweat:

Ryota sounds lovely and so cute, I am melting off my chair with jealousy!!! Was he as gorgeous IRL as he is on screen? He must be, right? :anime:
 
You did fine Jacky ^_^ don't feel bad, that must have been quite something. At least he got the letter. Does he have a blog? Maybe he'll mention our letter :)
 
You did fine Jacky ^_^ don't feel bad, that must have been quite something. At least he got the letter. Does he have a blog? Maybe he'll mention our letter :)

Yes he does, it's here! Ran his latest entry through Google Translate and can't see any mention of the letter, but he has posted a picture of the presents he got - Jacky, can you see your bag?
 
He's so kawaii...:anime:

I don't think you did bad at all, considering you did not have much time.
If it were me, it would have been the biggest epic fail of my life. :P
Thanks again! :)

awww, thanks! <3 another fact on why I sort of failed was because I got nervous. :sweat:

I'm sure you were fine, Jacky! He must be used to emotional fans. The only time I met a celebrity (not Japanese) I was so anxious I ran away ... so you can't have failed harder than me, lol :sweat:

Ryota sounds lovely and so cute, I am melting off my chair with jealousy!!! Was he as gorgeous IRL as he is on screen? He must be, right? :anime:

he's so much handsome in person and he was so taaaaall!! @_@ EVEN THE GUYS WANTED HIM LMAO.

You did fine Jacky ^_^ don't feel bad, that must have been quite something. At least he got the letter. Does he have a blog? Maybe he'll mention our letter :)

I checked his blog yesterday and he said he'll read all the letters. not sure if he'll particularly mention mine.

Awesome that you met Captain Marvelous, Jacky. He sounds like a really nice guy in real life.

Captain Marvelous = Jerkass with a Heart of Gold.
Ozawa Ryota = Shy Guy

theycantbethesamefreakingperson.

Yes he does, it's here! Ran his latest entry through Google Translate and can't see any mention of the letter, but he has posted a picture of the presents he got - Jacky, can you see your bag?

mine were placed inside a plastic bag and since they were Goranger aluminium can drinks, I think it was shoved somewhere inside one of those boxes.

He'll get to it eventually. That's a nice haul :laugh:

thanks to those damn fangirls. :shakefist :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top