What are your expections for Kamen Rider OOO?

RiderKing

New Member
As you have heard, once Double is finished, the new Kamen Rider to take center stage will be OOO or O's for short. After you have read the rumors about this new Rider, I have to ask you guys, what do you expect to happen from this show? What kind of gear, abilites and attacks do you hope to see from this new Rider? What do you expect the secondary Rider to be like? Explain all of your opinions for O's here.
 
Considering that the only thing we know about is the suit and his gear, I don't really know what to think yet.

I hate to say this, but it's really going to depend on how the main writer decides to do after Sanjo
 
I'm expecting for him to have a little coin dispenser like a Ice Cream Man that distributes his medallions.
 
I'm expecting something Den-O-ish.

No...that would have Keith screaming "OOONORE DEN-OOO!!!"

Besides, they guy is having fun watching Double. The last thing he needs is going back to a Den-O motif.:laugh:

Wtf does this even mean?

It started a while ago when the title was first announced.

I'm expecting for him to have a little coin dispenser like a Ice Cream Man that distributes his medallions.

"OOO" Brother...:sly:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top