What are your expections for Kamen Rider OOO?

No, it makes you a person with an opinion on the main form design which is valid because it's the major visual component of the series.

..and really I don't think any henshin hero suit should have to support 3 or more power animal motifs at the same time. That's a recipe for fugly and I think the OOO design shows that. It's more toy design than Rider design and while I don't think anybody has a problem with Rider or Sentai stuff being toyetic, toy sales shouldn't be an excuse for bad design work and needless gimmick overkill for your tv show regardless.

This. Me? I'm a big kid. I love robots, transformations, alternate modes, extra armor, etc...

But not if it LOOKS LIKE CRAP. And OOO? Terrible. Someone once said there's a Rider for W's bulky, awkward belt. I never thought we would SEE that Rider so soon, though. *sighs*
 
I dislike the 3 parts mix and match because is ugly and there too much forms to remember. It becoming like sentai when they keep introducing new mecha that only have few appearances that probably doesn't affect the plot.
 
This. Me? I'm a big kid. I love robots, transformations, alternate modes, extra armor, etc...

But not if it LOOKS LIKE CRAP. And OOO? Terrible. Someone once said there's a Rider for W's bulky, awkward belt. I never thought we would SEE that Rider so soon, though. *sighs*

This is one of those "It happens every year posts". People all yell THE NEW DESIGNS SUCK before the show starts. And after it does start, THE NEW DESIGNS ROCK. Happens every year.
 
This is one of those "It happens every year posts". People all yell THE NEW DESIGNS SUCK before the show starts. And after it does start, THE NEW DESIGNS ROCK. Happens every year.

But is it actually the same people going from one to the other, or is it just that the "new designs suck" people aren't talking anymore because they stopped watching?
 
But is it actually the same people going from one to the other, or is it just that the "new designs suck" people aren't talking anymore because they stopped watching?

Everyone seems to do it. You have both camps. Before the show airs some LOVE IT, and others HATE IT. But when the show starts both sides flip their positions. I used to do it, but then I realized that some short clips and pictures were not enough to get a real feel for the suits. I decided to wait until I saw a full episode with the riders in action before making up my mind.
 
Everyone seems to do it. You have both camps. Before the show airs some LOVE IT, and others HATE IT. But when the show starts both sides flip their positions. I used to do it, but then I realized that some short clips and pictures were not enough to get a real feel for the suits. I decided to wait until I saw a full episode with the riders in action before making up my mind.

...and this is the only way that makes actual sense.
 
I just hope it has a really good story. I'm not too picky on how the rider looks anymore just because they're produced so many awesome ones.
 
I don't know about you guys, but I still haven't gotten over the way the costume looks.

I mean, when Decade turned up, I complained for a week or two then just let it go (and actually felt better seeing it in action). Can't say there are Heisei Rider "basic" forms that I've disliked save for Decade (I tend to complain more of their powered-up forms). But I just can't get over the 000 "Big Heaping Chest Coin and Stoplight Motif"~~~ :(

...Does that make me a Kamen Rider Fascist or something?

Kamen Rider Fascist? *mental images of a jackbooted Rider goose-stepping around*

I rather like the design but the stoplight thing seems a bit out of place. And why is the back plain when the front is so cluttered?
 
From all I've seen with the photos and the press video,

I expect Ozu to now be on par with Black, RX, and Kuuga

And I'm probably going to get nothing like that

Mind you, this is coming from someone who thought The Simpsons' Wrestling was going to be the greatest Playstation game of all time :disappoin
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top