What anime songs are you listening too¿

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MXqSTwHGYQ"]YouTube - ALvino - Close To You [Full Version] Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Ending 4 [PV][/ame]

This one gets stuck in my head the most.

Edit: And now it changed!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSPgJySxB-A"]YouTube - Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - Believe In Nexus[/ame]
 
Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSjFRn0YukI]Antique Bakery Opening - Life Goes On[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MsnXTzYe9o]Life Goes On - CHEMISTRY[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAQkQbj3cis]Persona 4 MAD ver.[/ame]

The last one has to listen in the middle REALLY closely...
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTH76dzBNqk]Taiyou by Bite The Lung[/ame]

Code:
I got on a ship with no compass, I wanted to trust my own confidence
My journey was more rushed than other people’s but it wasn’t hurting anyone
Blown by the wind, I lose my balance and fall into the sea, swallowed up by the rough waves
It’s so hard!...I could see the sun in the distance
And I thought of nothing else but chasing it

Summon up all the strength in your soul, control your breathing, with a limitless strength
Because he shines on me, I can move forward
See, things aren’t random, it’s a strict course
Don’t get off, move on
He shines on the whole world, we’re alive now

I have a compass now, so I feel more sure about things
I’ll become someone who won’t give in to who I was yesterday, who won’t give in to anyone
You’re a coward, you say weakness and fear and the flame going out are a pain
It’s so bright we have to look away, you complain about the inequality

Summon up all the strength in your soul, control your breathing, with a limitless strength
He’s shining on me and you, so we’ll move forward
See, things aren’t random 
Even if things are boring, don’t sulk
He shines on the whole world, we’re living together

It’ll pour down all the time, forever, for each of us
I have to tell you that, you haven’t realised so I have to tell you
Mistakes, prejudices, slander – laugh it all off as little things
Understanding! Determination! The night will end and the sun will eventually show its face and rise

Summon up all the strength in your soul, control your breathing, with a limitless strength
Because he shines on me, I can move forward
See, things aren’t random, it’s a strict course
Don’t get off, move on
He shines on the whole world, we’re alive now

Summon up all the strength in your soul, control your breathing, with a limitless strength
He’s shining on me and you, so we’ll move forward
See, things aren’t random 
Even if things are boring, don’t sulk
He shines on the whole world, we’re living together

I love this song. For me, tied with OZONE, it's the best ending in Yu-Gi-Oh.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top