Disney sucks.
Toku doesn't suck.
Mixing the two is just bad.
But Gekirangers sucked so bad that I would rather just throw it in the disney group than to call it a Toku. :redface2:
Disney sucks.
Toku doesn't suck.
Mixing the two is just bad.
But Gekirangers sucked so bad that I would rather just throw it in the disney group than to call it a Toku. :redface2:
Disney sucks.
Toku doesn't suck.
Mixing the two is just bad.
But Gekirangers sucked so bad that I would rather just throw it in the disney group than to call it a Toku. :redface2:
I'm not, but watching what I watched of Gekirangers made me dislike it sooooo much more. Although I admit, I did like the older stuff like Kakurangers & the first few (don't remember their names).
I'm not, but watching what I watched of Gekirangers made me dislike it sooooo much more. Although I admit, I did like the older stuff like Kakurangers & the first few (don't remember their names).
And you've watched an few episode or just some random clips? If so that's pretty an bad judgement. Sorry your my friend but i'll have to be honest with you.