Wanna Buy KUUGA, Agito & G3 bikes

twgss4b14c

Member
Searching for G3 motor

Hi everyone,

I am now searching for G3 motor. Boxes are not necessary and no broken/missing parts. I am in US and my budget for each is around $10 to $30. My ebay ID is the same as my user name. Thanks for any help. :)

mekaland2009-img480x360-1243147250vkh2i687468.jpg

mekaland2009-img480x360-1243147250pktqj487468.jpg
 
Last edited:
Well I have these two here:
w202572557.avif
considering bandai made a bike for agito as an exclusive I may as well get rid of these for future makes. They have slight scratches but overall look great when displayed. I'd say 25 shipped for both would suffice. I can split it up if you only want one though.
 
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I am thinking the black one. Do you have the other parts come with it? e.g the armor, the stand, and the missing piece at the front of the bike. Thanks again for your reply. :thumbs:
 
No sorry. If I did it'd be well over the price I'm offering. The gouram parts would make it well over 30 bucks at least.
 
The Trychaser2000 broke down against this motorbike riding Grongi and couldn't keep up with him using said bike. So the Beatchaser2000 was given to him as a replacement and went much faster to the point that it needed a chute to slow down.
And I guess they also needed more merch for kuuga as well as something to match his rising forms.
 
hi i have all 3 if need them

i do have all 3 of them, i dnt have the exclusive goram, or agito one

the goram w bike and walkie talkie is 85 plus 15 shipping

the agito, and G-3 is 35. plus 7 shipping

outside usa shipping might be slightly higher





email for questions [email protected]


i also have the 12inch battlers w sound figures

Agito 30.00 each, except lep lord for 45. very rare
G-3
and Rare Lepoard Lord
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top