Viewing Globe - Serious Talk For Serious People Such As Ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
It think that's one of the problems with the "Occupy" protest.... There's too many people trying to protest a diverse combination of ideas and what not. Which is probably why there's a whole lot of confusion.

It's over 8,000!
Yeah. There were signs about taxes, signs about curfews, signs about gay rights, signs about animal rights, and some other stuff.

:hmm:

Yeah. There were signs about taxes, signs about curfews, signs about gay rights, signs about animal rights, and some other stuff.

Dude! We missed you at FK's booty bash.. :laugh: Nice to hear back from you.. :anime:

Getting his ass waxed... :169:

YES! Occupy the Viewing Globe!

Fighting evil makes me thirsty

They're kind of all over the place with what they want. I think most are protesting for the sake of protesting, really.

YES! Occupy the Viewing Globe!
Here are my demands:

My degree is useless so I'd like a refund from the government, or dchoc to pay the balance of my loans. Whichever comes first.

I bore easily and this has a negative effect on my well-being. I need a government paid jester with me at all times.

Hmmm, guess more ridiculous demands will come to me later. :loltongue:

I think it's time to leave.
That didn't take long. :laugh:

What?!? Darkster left... FK messaged me that he's going to get some shaving cream and get Darkster silky smooth all over... :169:

Mr G, I won't be able to pay off your loan... So, just wait for you Government refund then.. :laugh:

Started watching Ninja and to be followed up by Ninja vs Alien... :laugh:

Starring Mika Hijii - Kouru from Garo...

Status
Not open for further replies.