Viewing Globe BLACK RX: Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new quote whenever I'm feeling down:

"You were the fastest sperm, remember that."
Maybe I should adopt that mantra too!

Wow. Yeah. One time would be plenty for me. I could do with the reading time though... :laugh:
 
I may have taken a nap, too... It's not really a good idea though, because if your name gets called and you don't respond, your jury duty doesn't count and you have to come back in later.
 
So someone at work said '**** you' at the end of the day and I have no idea if it was referring to me or someone else.
 
Harsh. Maybe it wasn't you?

I guess you could always ask but I'm guessing you probably don't want to do that. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't.
 
I served on a Jury before, it was a Murder trial that lasted 5 days, one and the better part of another was just deliberating. Spent the night shut off from the outside world. But i did my Part and Justice was served.

I hope to get called again actually. I'm always ready to do my duty as a citizen.
atriotic:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…