I'm not surprised about hearing that someone played a whole day without getting tired, hell I have played sometimes back when I was still younger and never stopped in day.
I guess it is not that crazy.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I guess it is not that crazy.

Yes it's definitely not a crazy thing because it's very much obtainable in the world of kids and teenagers. We were all kids and teenagers one time back and I bet we all got hooked up with games so much once in a while.

I had a fun time playing the game. I also liked the areas in FF12 more than the areas in FF13. The game comes packed with plenty of content. The main story will take you over 50 hours to complete, and it barely scratches the game's surface.

I like watching Final fantasy IV and compare it with the other games available.I like it especially how the weapons are manipulated and handled, a real combat environment.

It is a real combat field in the sense that we get to use the weapons in an advanced way to conquer lots of territories. The game is simply unique on its own that you want to play on and on.

I agreed. Even they are a lot of game now out there to choose with the same category like FF. The Final Fantasy is still the best for me. And they still not disappoint me when it comes to the story and they created the game with a incredible graphics which gives me more interesting to play it because it looks nearly real. From the details from their eyes to their hair and skin everything, It fascinate me more.

Final Fantasy is simply the best as long as I am concerned in the sense that I've played lots of games that I even wonder how they can rate when compared with the Final Fantasy. Everything from the storyline, graphics and the characters are really unique and the best.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I had a fun time playing the game. I also liked the areas in FF12 more than the areas in FF13. The game comes packed with plenty of content. The main story will take you over 50 hours to complete, and it barely scratches the game's surface.

You are quite right on how vast the storyline of Final Fantasy game is, 50 hours to complete the entire series storyline wouldn't even be enough. The creativity invested in developing this game is way above charts.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
It is a real combat field in the sense that we get to use the weapons in an advanced way to conquer lots of territories. The game is simply unique on its own that you want to play on and on.

Do you know what interests me so much about the weapons used in Final Fantasy games? It's how these weapons are manipulated to generate more deadly effects. Just like the one carried by Noctis, it's so cool.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Final Fantasy is simply the best as long as I am concerned in the sense that I've played lots of games that I even wonder how they can rate when compared with the Final Fantasy. Everything from the storyline, graphics and the characters are really unique and the best.

I do agree with you on how good Final Fantasy games were, it's among the best RPG games ever produced but I wouldn't be in too much haste to tag it world number one because there are some good rivalries out there. Also, it's not all the series in Final Fantasy got good graphics.

I do agree with you on how good Final Fantasy games were, it's among the best RPG games ever produced but I wouldn't be in too much haste to tag it world number one because there are some good rivalries out there. Also, it's not all the series in Final Fantasy got good graphics.

For me, I would have to say that it is the best you can get out there as long as the graphics is concerned. Final Fantasy is that good that even those that haven't began playing any game will like.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
For me, I would have to say that it is the best you can get out there as long as the graphics is concerned. Final Fantasy is that good that even those that haven't began playing any game will like.

Alright mate, I'm glad to hear that it's what you categorize as the RPG game that you have played and it seems that you are extremely enjoying playing it very well. Hell, I also enjoy playing Final Fantasy games anytime I find the time to play.