It is really enjoyable , I just cant believe that this game is 16 year old already , but it's never getting old , I like that fact that it can adopt to our new generation kids because they also ejoy playing this game.

I like watching Final fantasy IV and compare it with the other games available.I like it especially how the weapons are manipulated and handled, a real combat environment.
The way you describe Final Fantasy XV has curiosity build up in my mind. I watched the trailer of it in social media and it amazes me, Final Fantasy has way far from the graphics than the later versions. It catches up my heart to have one for myself.

FF games are really enjoyable, you have a lot of choices based on your preferences. I am sure you will not get bored since most of the FF games are really great and amazing. It really gives a wonderful and fantastic experience.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Yes, playing this game is an awesome experience. I still play it once in a while but not always because I'm more of addicted to playing the Final Fantasy 15 series of the game. The Final Fantasy 15 series of this game left me speechless and spelled so I simply cannot stop playing.

I agree it's a very timeless game.
I have to agree. Most of the FF games are timeless. And a lot of us are playing it for a while. And considering the way the games are growing on us. It is indeed a good experience.

It is really enjoyable , I just cant believe that this game is 16 year old already , but it's never getting old , I like that fact that it can adopt to our new generation kids because they also ejoy playing this game.
Yeah. It is one of the few games that I have seen being compatible with all age groups. Kids, the youth, adults and also old men can play it easily.

Yes, playing this game is an awesome experience. I still play it once in a while but not always because I'm more of addicted to playing the Final Fantasy 15 series of the game. The Final Fantasy 15 series of this game left me speechless and spelled so I simply cannot stop playing.
Just exactly as for me. I am so much addicted into the game that I better forego my important duties just to make sure I play it. But on the good side is that requent game playing helps a lot to relieve some psychological problems that disturb people for instance, stress.

FF games are really enjoyable, you have a lot of choices based on your preferences. I am sure you will not get bored since most of the FF games are really great and amazing. It really gives a wonderful and fantastic experience.
Even after playing this game repeatedly many times a day, I have never been bored. Therefore, I agree with what you are saying. Where on earth will we get matching games like this one!