I like watching Final fantasy IV and compare it with the other games available.I like it especially how the weapons are manipulated and handled, a real combat environment.

I like watching Final fantasy IV and compare it with the other games available.I like it especially how the weapons are manipulated and handled, a real combat environment.

Did you mean IV or XV? Where do you watch it? I will be happy if you give more details so I can also watch it. Your review about enjoying the game is nice and I also want to enjoy watching it too. :D

I think Final Fantasy XV should have went full Kingdom Hearts gameplay. Also, the plot could use some more work.

There is no doubt that all the versions of Final Fantasy are enjoyable and intetesting.When it comes comparing the two versions of final fantasy,it is very difficult for me to compare two different FFs.

I think from the FF12 onwards almost every new game is fun. And you'd enjoy the modern features and the benefits. Plus the games after FF12 onwards you're reaching to more platform. So that's the thing about the platforms that we have to consider for the development. I think there are some really good updates coming with FF15 as well. So it's exciting times for the FF fans and gamers.

Between Final Fantasy 12 and Final Fantasy 15, there was a lot of improving, I like to play it and not to watch it I like to try all that is new and feel the thrill on my own skin.
Kepp playing guys new things are on the way!

I think 14 is the one from where the modern graphics start to take notice. And that was something you'd find enjoyable too. I also think that 12 had some improvements but 14 seems to be the game that had the most features compared to the old versions. I am sure HD remaster would change things as well.

Final Fantasy XV is great because of the graphics and I also like the characters and new improvements, even if I think it should have used kingdom hearts gameplay just like someone else said. It's too bad the second half of the game feels a little rushed, but overall it's not as bad as people make it out to be.

The game is awesome to play any day. Personally I have enjoyed all versions of FF but it is nice to see all kinds of reviews you guys have. The game developers have especially done an exemplary job on FFXV that no one can deny. The graphics are very cool and modern and the plot is quite okay. I think they should have focused a little more on the plot too but I am not complaining. All in all the developers impressed me as always.

All the titles of Final Fantasy are amazing and entertaining. The Final Fantasy is most realistic game i ever played. It is very hard to compare any title of Final Fantasy with other titles. although Final Fantasy XV is the better one.