Veoh on the Wii? I say yes.

  • Thread starter Thread starter kC
  • Start date Start date

kC

Member
For those naysayers who said it can't be done, I'm here to tell you it can.

Yes you can turn on your Wii, pop online, punch on Veoh.com, and sit on your couch and enjoy!

veohonwii.jpg


So ahead plant you ass into your favorite chair and watch! I know I am!!! :thumbs:

veohnme.jpg
 
Nice setup. ;) I tried it at my brothers house, guess I shoulda tried harder. :laugh: Youtube worked fine though.
 
Yeah but... no wait I have nothing bad to say about that. That's what makes the Wii so kewl in fact. I remember when I got youtube to work at first.
 
Someone said these videos cut out after like... 15 minutes, cuz the Wii runs out of memory or something.

Nope. I've watched 4 fulled episodes of Kamen Riders Den-o, with no problems.

Wii Opera Browser has no problem loading Flash-based videos. With 512MB of memory, there shouldn't be any issues. I would think you issues lie with your internet provider and you connection status, if anything.
 
YAY, That's my video I uploaded I think!! haha (I'm endokoji on Veoh and the only PRO User that uploads Kamen Rider :169: ) :thumbs: Well, if you do watch Den-O on Veoh, it's probably me because I'm still the only one who still uploads it. 笑
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top