Skreeong!
just Say what my bro says to my cousin's "if i wanted to hear an asshole,i'd fart"

I think I see your problem The Next.... :)

You DO care... almost actively. You even seek out to care. When really, you shouldn't. Your faith isn't for others to validate. It's a relationship between you and God, where the opinions of others shouldn't figure in at all unless you truly respect their thoughts on the matter.

Stop caring, find a Bible, enjoy it and hit up a Church for mass and conversation with your peers. Not the slack jawed yokels of the intertron. :p

Banned
Well, that's friendly, but agreeing with his religion=bull**** is not. It's wrong and makes me want to RIDER KICK! Tokuraws.

So with that you have done to me what those people did to you, that makes you so upset. IMO all religion is bullshit, and now you are saying my belief on religion is bullshit, and you want to attack some one that agrees with me. You should take a few steps back, read keiths post from above, and do your own thing. The last thing you want is to become like those you are hating on.

Those two thinking religion is bullshit has nothing to do with you, tho. It's how THEY feel.

Is not impressed right now...
"The world would be a lot better if people would chill the **** out........and listen to some Musiq Soulchild."

That is my motto in life.

I hope you mean OLDER Musiq Soulchild. That new song he has out is garbage.

Anyway, don't worry about what people say, especially about religion and/or politics. There are people who will try to treat you like you're a dumbass just because you believe something different. Don't pay them any mind. Most of them are nutjobs anyway.

Banned
Those two thinking religion is bullshit has nothing to do with you, tho. It's how THEY feel.

Exactly. Just because we feel this way that doesn't mean we have anything against you. It's just our own personal beliefs.

That just hurts my feelings and DOESN'T HELP.:redface2: It's not that my beliefs are weak, it's just i feel it's sad that people must insult it.

You should stop caring then about people that insult what you believe in. Just believe in what makes you happy.

So with that you have done to me what those people did to you, that makes you so upset. IMO all religion is bullshit, and now you are saying my belief on religion is bullshit, and you want to attack some one that agrees with me. You should take a few steps back, read keiths post from above, and do your own thing. The last thing you want is to become like those you are hating on.

I never attacked him.

Besides, it just makes me want to cry when people call religion stuff like bs.

LEAVE US THE **** ALONE!

Banned
I never attacked him.

Besides, it just makes me want to cry when people call religion stuff like bs.

LEAVE US THE **** ALONE!

You are just not grasping what I and others are trying to get across. I will not reply further since, I am sorry to say, you just don't get it.