Hi Morfan! yeah you were amazing. But I will admit that YES! the youmacon panel was very disorganized in comparisons to my other panels. typiclly that panle is run by Dave Z with me on Backup. at youmacon 1 I wanted to run the panel but at the last minute wussed out and asked Dave to join in. so thats that. I Really liked you (Thought you were grants mom, lol) and hope to see you again if we announce more ranger guests, thanks for the kind words. all the RB people made me a tad nervbous too. lol. thanks everyone for making me feel better.

Mega Ranger said:
Keith send me that link, don't feel like clicking it and getting my blood pressure up.

Well the main complaints I've read were about you supposedly 'monopolizing' things at the SPD panel and playing with a toy into a mic.

And I don't really see the point in you making this thread when none of the people here (apart from GPD, who is one of a small number of people to have a justified grudge against RB; and Morfan, who probably appeared in this thread because of the one at RB) even went. You're not going to 'learn' anything based on that particular experience if you hide from the apparent facts of it.

It's Judgement Time!
And I don't really see the point in you making this thread when none of the people here (apart from GPD, who is one of a small number of people to have a justified grudge against RB; and Morfan, who probably appeared in this thread because of the one at RB) even went. You're not going to 'learn' anything based on that particular experience if you hide from the apparent facts of it.

Well just to set the record straight I didnt run away from RB because of the "rapist" fiasco, that's just the mutants and their little games. It was just getting to a point where I was visiting RangerBoard every single day even when there was nothing really to discuss. I wanted to get out of the habit of just going there for the **** of it. A lot of the people there are good guys. :anime:

Keith send me that link, don't feel like clicking it and getting my blood pressure up.

Well, if you clicked it, the first things you would see were people saying they loved Youmacon.

Very few complaints.

Instead you cause yourself my stress by not clicking it and imagining the opposite of what was really there.

hey, when you build up as much stress as me it's easy. heck all the good posts fall to the wayside with one bad post. "Rangers ran away from him every chance they had" seems off then that they took me and one of the members of Security out to lunch then.... but still the "What if" drives me crazy.