[CASTING CALLS] Vanguards of Hope (Sentai, Riders, Cures)

Shall be working on a post for this one and for my own either later today or after work tomorrow. See how things fair first. First day back after a vacation. Heh...Had fun trying to cram two days of Go-Busters to play a catch up and now starting on other things.
 
Hey, Bladesman, do you mind if I go first in the Reika/Melinda team up? I'm waiting to hear back from Double-Z on a few things that may or may not impact future plot stuffs.

Solo has a plan most cunning.
 
I'll get a post in as soon as I can get my laptop monitor...screen...thing to stop spazzing out.

Fun fact: this post took ten minutes to compose. Technology!
 
I blame the current acceptance of nerd culture in our society. You never had this problem back when we got no respect and had every Saturday to work on side projects. Ya know, like monitors that work. That being said...it is nice being able to talk about trading cards in public without getting those curious stares from people...
 
Shall post today or tomorrow on my day off. Long story short things at work didn't go exactly smooth. Plus walking to work in below zero temp isn't good either. Oh great...now the cable is frozen. A bad start of the day part two...Yayyyyyy...what joy...NOT
 
Zig would you object to Reika summoning the digi tank later on, or is that just big enough to be counted as a mecha. I'm only asking since from what I've read it can dig through the earth.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top