Unofficial Sentai Akibaranger Season 2 - Discussion Thread

I think it's the only one that's changed so it seems unlikely to just be for variety. Anybody heard why that was switched?

They replaced others with the Carranger, Zuban and AkaRed ones during the season too.
 
Last edited:
I love how Arawkawa brings everything back from the first season, forcing everyone to remember how they actually fought all the changes that were being made to the show and how last season ended on a cliff hanger.

Plus I liked how they utilized the second portal Malsheena saw. I didn't realize that portal was separate, so clever stuff! Way to bring stuff back!

I liked this episode a lot. Sorta reminded me of that episode where Akagi transformed in the real world through sheer willpower. That was a really epic moment, and I liked how Luna got her own moment of wota-ness to shine.
 
So in this 11th episode, Malsheena utilized that 2nd portal from the first season to go to another world where Saburo was controlling everyone, which also had another portal to other worlds that contained individual Super Sentai teams........and destroyed those Super Sentai teams individually.

So in summary, Malsheena traveled through different worlds and destroyed everything and connected everything UNDER HER CONTROL?

Wait a minute, this sounds a lot like.............NO, IT COULDN'T BE

[HIDE]
tumblr_mki8dyxMmS1s9o2o3o1_250.gif


[HIDE]
6be1d8dacf971688e2eb0640f33f94911258790947_full.jpg


1312999222936.jpg
[/HIDE]

[/HIDE]
 
Last edited:
So there are four worlds in this show?

- Akibaranger's Delusion world

- Akibaranger's "real" world

- World of Super Sentai i.e. the TV shows we watch and love

- Our real world where Hatte Saburo resides which is also linked to all the other worlds


Trying to link all these world hurt soo much.
 
Last edited:
So there are four worlds in this show?

- Akibaranger's Delusion world

- Akibaranger's "real" world

- World of Super Sentai i.e. the TV shows we watch and love

- Our real world where Hatte Saburo resides which is also linked to all the other worlds


Trying to link all these world hurt soo much.

Now you know how Decade feels

decade_motiv01.avif
 
I just saw 10 and 11 back to back, and my head is SPINNING! THE EPICNESS WAS SO AWESOME!!! :anime:

The betrayal leading to General Pain's defeat, the new Penultimate Bazooka Cannon (the real reason to collect all the Figuarts with AkibaRanger accessories), the changes to the "real world", remembering the original ending to Season One, tying together loose plot threads and making sense of everything, Nobuo falling into depression then coming back stronger than ever, and the cliff hanger ending... These episodes were the BEST story driven episodes AkibaRanger has ever had, and I can't WAIT to see how it concludes!!! :D I am a HAPPY fanboy right now!

Also, sex in AkibaRanger. Now no one can say this show isn't adult enough. :thumbs: And maybe Nobuo will let Yumeria finish her roll calls from now on. No one wants to get kicked in that area. :laugh:

Furthermore, I have some questions...
--Is the Delu-Knight costume a darker repaint in this series? I don't remember him looking that dark.
--Does this mean we might get to see an Alpaca Figuarts? Maybe this might become a tradition. AkibaRanger gets many seasons, and Alpaca returns for each one!
--Who is Delu-Knight's voice actor? For a minute, I could have sworn I heard Momotaros.
--Who were the special guests? The visitor in the Dynaman shirt and the person wearing the General Pain outfit... I feel like I know them, but I couldn't place them.
 
So in this 11th episode, Malsheena utilized that 2nd portal from the first season to go to another world where Saburo was controlling everyone, which also had another portal to other worlds that contained individual Super Sentai teams........and destroyed those Super Sentai teams individually.

So in summary, Malsheena traveled through different worlds and destroyed everything and connected everything UNDER HER CONTROL?

Wait a minute, this sounds a lot like.............NO, IT COULDN'T BE

[HIDE]
tumblr_mki8dyxMmS1s9o2o3o1_250.gif


[HIDE]
6be1d8dacf971688e2eb0640f33f94911258790947_full.jpg


1312999222936.jpg
[/HIDE]

[/HIDE]

Watching Taihen should have given you a clue that this would ultimately be Decade's fault.
 
oh wow, dat Malshina version of the opening scene in Kyoryuger's OP

also, that is, without doubt, Youtube :laugh:

they know the best way to watch Sentai is by streaming it on YT :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top