ULTRAMAN SAGA - Rumors and Pictures

Thanks For The Pics, Oku!

Magazine scans:

[HIDE] hob048_.avif
hob049_.avif
[imghttp://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r193/vjump_2006/Magazine%2003-2012/hob050_.jpg[/img]
hob051_.avif[/HIDE]

Thank you for these lovely pics! I especially enjoyed seeing the Dyna doll action figure, with its various poses; :buttrock::buttrock::castlerock: and the pictures of Juran(?) and the Mars Base. If you could give me an idea of where to get the Dyna action figure when it comes out, I'd really appreciate it.

One thing about the Juran pics; I can't make out what that violet-colored thing on top of the plateau is. Possibly a biosphere habitat for the human colonists? And, it doesn't look like Mars has its oxygen atmosphere anymore, since those appear to be pressurized domes.

Simply put, on visuals alone, this film is going to ROCK!
 
Last edited:
Probably ONE Of The Reasons Musashi Is There ...

Thanks for the vid Reimon! Seems Ayano has grown more feminine.

@0:37 - Seems to be a different scene showing Musashi transforming.

So far, I've seen 3 different scenes of Musashi transforming.
1) From the original trailer

2) From the short CM from Retsuden. Him standing on a Dyna graffiti.

3) The vid Reimon just posted.

Looks like Musashi is gonna transform a lot, maybe more tha Taiga.

Is there any way we could get either a screenshot, or a link to that second Musashi morphing sequence, please?

Considering what we know of the plot so far, I wouldn't be surprised to see Musashi picking up the slack when Asuka ... disappears ..., to give Taiga time to accept his new responsibilities.
 
Is there any way we could get either a screenshot, or a link to that second Musashi morphing sequence, please?

Considering what we know of the plot so far, I wouldn't be surprised to see Musashi picking up the slack when Asuka ... disappears ..., to give Taiga time to accept his new responsibilities.

Kudos to okunohoshimichi for finding that CM. You can watch the 2nd morphing scene @ 1:55.:)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top