ULTRAMAN SAGA - Rumors and Pictures

Hope

Let's all hope that the fans that AKB48 and DAIGO will bring to the movie stay with the series. Speaking for myself, I'm tickled to death that we're getting a group of popular female rock stars, along with a popular male one as Zero's new host, to bring new blood to the audience. And hope that the older fans return for Takeshi Tsuruno and Taiya Suguira, and educate the newer fans on what made Ultraman so great.

After all, for older fans, we can catch up on what Musashi's been doing. Far more importantly, we can finally get more than just a glimpse into the new life that Shin Asuka has been leading ever since he had been ... taken from life in his old universe. This time, at least, we won't get another two-minute bait-and-switch like we did in Ultra Galaxy Legend.

But, like cosmos89, I am worried that there has apparently been no preview footage of the senior SuperGUTS members in action in these trailers. I think I speak for myself, and quite a few other Dyna fans; when I say I want to see Asuka finally return home safe and sound, reconciling with his old teammates, while bringing in new members of the family.
 
LOL. I seriously hope that wasn't the trailer. I was just praying and praying I would hear Tsuruno's 'Kimi dake wo mamoritai' or some Ultra related song like Dream Fighter or the Cosmos theme.

Meh. I like AKB but I was disappointed at the lack of everyone else in the movie. Though the trailer probably did get the attention of everyone with 'DAIGO' and 'AKB48' flashing everywhere.

It would be nice if they showed a trailer of Super GUTS with 'Kimi dake wo mamoritai' as the background music.

I'm looking at you, final trailer.:laugh:
 
Retsuden's new opening features a few decent footage from Saga. Now I am excited.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbFJdEnHVQM"]???????? Op 4 - YouTube[/ame]



Btw, Alien Bat's voice is Sonomanma Higashi. They got a governor again!
 
Last edited:
Not too much Saga footage in there but what is there is pretty awesome. Love the chase through the Martian canyon and the scene set in Zero's universe (where he'll take on the Legionoids) looks like it's gonna be AWESOME.
 
...

Those new scenes look awesome. Also I am surprised and delighted at the same time that Dyna is getting a lot of attention. Can't wait for a Zero, Tiga and Gaia movie.
 
Some pics/scans

[HIDE]
saga1.jpg

saga2r.jpg

saga3q.jpg

saga4i.jpg

saga5.jpg

saga6.jpg

saga7.jpg

[/HIDE]
 
Last edited:
Hiroshi Sagae mentioned he was working on a monster that is moved by stop-motion for the film. I think that's Gigant Zetton. :D
 
Last edited:
[HIDE]I like how the apparent final form is the humanoid form. I currently hate unnecessary giant battles like in Kamen Rider...:sly:[/HIDE]
 
Let's all hope that the fans that AKB48 and DAIGO will bring to the movie stay with the series.

The only thing that'll bring AKB fans back is if the movie introduces something like Ultra-Loli & there's a series of side-story swimsuit DVDs.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top