ULTRAMAN SAGA - Rumors and Pictures

Hope there will be a new Ultraman saga.. and maybe will feature Ultraman Saga.. :D but what about Zero? Is Zero's time over? New saga for Saga?:eyebrow::eyebrow:
 
Wait...will GlenFire and co. be in this movie? They can't just disappear after the two prequel side stories right? I hope they explain it.
 
Wait...will GlenFire and co. be in this movie? They can't just disappear after the two prequel side stories right? I hope they explain it.

Yeah, i thought the 2nd prequel episode would explain their disappearance, but it didn't. So I guess something must have happened to them at the start of the movie.
 
Zero: I am going to this universe and kick some alien's butt. Ya coming?
Knight & JB & J9: Sorry, we have to stay and guard our planet.
Zero: You?
Fire: I have to fix this ship that I broke!
Zero: ....
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top