ULTRAMAN SAGA - Rumors and Pictures

Believe or not, but Tsuburaya's official site said they have sold out all Saga and Hyper Zetton figures.

460897522.jpg

Surely this is good news, indicating a high degree of interest in the film.

Any chance of there being action figures of the hosts, like Asuka, Haruno, and Nozomu? I'd love to have an action figure of Asuka from Ultra Galaxy Legend ...
 
Just re-watched Dyna's finale episodes and in the 3rd last episode, it had also been 15 years since Asuka's father disappeared. Kinda cool as it has also been 15 years since Asuka disappeared. Make me realized it really has been 15 years since I first watched Dyna.

I remembered seeing a pic from the movie showing Asuka sitting on something holding a guitar. Maybe he will sing the epic song ?
 
Just re-watched Dyna's finale episodes and in the 3rd last episode, it had also been 15 years since Asuka's father disappeared. Kinda cool as it has also been 15 years since Asuka disappeared. Make me realized it really has been 15 years since I first watched Dyna.

I remembered seeing a pic from the movie showing Asuka sitting on something holding a guitar. Maybe he will sing the epic song ?

He will.
 
We're Forgetting About Someone Here ...

Just re-watched Dyna's finale episodes and in the 3rd last episode, it had also been 15 years since Asuka's father disappeared. Kinda cool as it has also been 15 years since Asuka disappeared. Make me realized it really has been 15 years since I first watched Dyna.

I remembered seeing a pic from the movie showing Asuka sitting on something holding a guitar. Maybe he will sing the epic song ?

Hopefully, he gets to sing it in Ryo's prescence. :)

When did it get mentioned in the final ep about Asuka's father? Fifteen years ago, Asuka would've been how old? Seven? Eight? Not to mention, it would've been about six years before Tiga appeared. :eyebrow:

One of the things that bothers me about Saga is how GUTS, and by extention, Tiga, are getting kicked to the curb. I mean, it's absolutely wonderful how Asuka/Dyna are being paid homage by the TPC. It's just that it looks like the first giant who saved humanity has been totally forgotten.
 
The only thing I feel bothers me about this movie is Cosmos in Luna Mode. I really hope he changes modes. He is fighting Hyper Zetton via pushing! >.> Other than that I absolutely can't wait for this movie.
 
Yeah maybe scenes where Cosmos and Dyna attempt to change modes but Hyper Zetton negates it via his fast teleportation ability?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top