ULTRAMAN SAGA - Rumors and Pictures

Nice Pics!

Hyper Zetton pic

[HIDE] 2b3f6b8f.avif[/HIDE]

Great photos, Oku! Any word on that list of actors we were promised yet, please? ;)
 
I keep thinking that Musashi & Cosmos being in M78 is when the end of Cosmos' 3rd movie that Musashi & Cosmos were flying to the space to send off the monsters.
maybe, to make a story musashi spaceship has been attack by monster, cosmos get beaten.. after then ZAP Spacy help him.. then Musashi join them and ....
 
Honestly, I'd have no problem with Cosmos not switching his modes at all and just utilizing his Tai Chi-esque fighting style throughout the whole movie, with his "peaceful" mode and "KILL" mode just being attitude adjustments and not full on mode changes. I think his regular mode is the strongest, design-wise, and I'm not huge on form changing anyway.
 
Cosmos fighting in Luna Mode wouldn't help in terms of close combat...would it?This is why I think Eclipse or Corona Mode should at least be used. :)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top