Ultraman Retsuden - Ultraman Biography show

Any Word On The Ratings?

Does anybody have any idea on how Retsuden is doing in the ratings?

I hope it's doing at least ok; and is not in any danger of being cancelled.
 
01 ~ 1.2%
02 ~ 1.9%
03 ~ 1.3%

Is all I can find. These would be pretty terrible ratings for a prime time show, but . . . considering that there's maybe a minute's worth of new footage in each episode? I'd venture to say it's doing fine.
 
So far no one post any download links of RAW or Subs from episode 4,5 & 6 or maybe so on in MediaMatrix.
 
Thanks!

01 ~ 1.2%
02 ~ 1.9%
03 ~ 1.3%

Is all I can find. These would be pretty terrible ratings for a prime time show, but . . . considering that there's maybe a minute's worth of new footage in each episode? I'd venture to say it's doing fine.

I hope you're right. Maybe it's time Tsuburaya dropped in some promotional previews from Saga in?
 
Holy mackerel!:O_O: .........unless there's AKB48 nude mud-wrestling on the other channel these are simply catastrophic ratings for a show in this time slot.....
Gotta think these desperation stitch-and-paste jobs do more harm than good to the legend in the long run........
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top