Ultra Q Sequel - NEO ULTRA Q to Air in 2013!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Juspion
  • Start date Start date
J

Juspion

Guest
Ultra Q returns as Neo Ultra Q in 2012

So, it looks like Ultra Q will get a 12 episode second season, which mean it'll probably aired at late night. Frankly, I'm quite excited. I hope they can upgrade the sci fi mystery aspect for modern viewer. Then again, I think they did it with Ultra Q Dark Fantasy, haven't watch it yet.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...ra-show-returns-47-years-later-in-neo-ultra-q

Edit: Sorry, it's suppose to air in 2013 not 2012.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Click! Another source!


It's going to be 12 episodes and will air next year, so while it's not the year-long Ultraman series a lot of people have been hoping for, it's something. The series will act as a sequel to the original Ultra Q series. The series is part of a project that sees Ultraman and UltraSeven HD remasters airing on the WOWOW channel starting in August, culminating with the airing of Neo Ultra Q in 2013. Hopefully we'll get three new leads that have the same chemistry as in the original Ultra Q.
 
Well.................OK..............
Another substitute for the longed for new Ultraman series. This is getting to be a habit.
I'll take it, but........:disappoin
 
This shall be fun. I know this won't be all about Kaiju, but I got into the Ultra franchise for the Kaiju. Whether it's the return of old favorites or the introduction of new giants, I can't help but look forward to how this show will run.
 
Hopefully this will be mostly kaiju-oriented like the original series and not as kaijuless as Dark Fantasy (though that wasn't terrible).
 
How good was Dark Fantasy on story front, character front, etc? I heard Chiaki Konaka worked on some episodes (Then again, he has been involved in some form since Tiga).
 
OK so im stoked for NEO ULTRA Q buuuuuut HD ULTRASEVEN!?!??!:O_O:
DO WANT! Dear god someone needs to sub that Ive been wanting to see all of that series!!
 
Finally another Ultra Series. It may not have a Ultra but hey as long as it has some of the cool monster designs Tsuburaya is known for I'll be happy.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top