Ultra Q Sequel - NEO ULTRA Q to Air in 2013!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Juspion
  • Start date Start date
This is the best news I've seen all year!! Just put some kaiju in it please!!

Fang....I have no idea if they'll refrence Dark Fantasy but I suspect, almost universally, that most people hope they don't.

Hopefully now someone will fan sub the original Ultra Q!
 
This is the best news I've seen all year!! Just put some kaiju in it please!!

Fang....I have no idea if they'll refrence Dark Fantasy but I suspect, almost universally, that most people hope they don't.

Hopefully now someone will fan sub the original Ultra Q!

Dark Fantasy isn't TERRIBLE. It's less interesting than the original series but it's got some standout episodes as well as a lot of great talent involved.
 
It had some pretty good episodes. It's hard to top the original though, which was groundbreaking in every sense of the word.

There's also the 1990 movie that... you know what, just go watch Ultraman Max 29 instead.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top