Ultra Q Sequel - NEO ULTRA Q to Air in 2013!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Juspion
  • Start date Start date
Each episode was basically a very well-made, half-hour, Toho-style kaiju film with relatively massive budgets for television and that covered a wide variety of creative styles and it was all absolutely free for the public consumption. It was really the first time something like that had ever been done.
 
Well there are already at least three Walrus-based kaiju, albeit two that are the same suit with a different name. :laugh:

Actually, that'd be amazing if Todola were brought back for this new Ultra Q. XD
 
I know of Maguma and Todola, but what's the 3rd one?

I would interested in how they revamped Todola, if he and other old school Kaiju are revived.
 
Thought I'd tidy up the place by merging the two Neo Ultra Q threads. Continue discussing classy tokusatsu for classy people.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top