TTAFBH and SSSS on KEWL Cartoons site

DarkBlaze

Member
I'm not really sure if this was posted somewhere already, I tried searching. If so, just let me know.

Any ways, Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters and Superhuman Samurai Syper-Squad are on this one site called KEWL Cartoons. It's a site that has all these 90's cartoons I guess. TTAFBH and SSSS are two shows I never got a chance to see as a kid. But I heard that they weren't worth the watch. For those of you that have seen them, I'd like to know your thoughts.

http://www.kewlcartoons.com/show/listing
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't actually so much that particular show, it's more of the other show. I just basically heard it was extremely low budget.
 
Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad IS worth watching, because it the first ever Non-Toei/Saban adaption of Gridman and it was excellent even it was adapted by DiC.

Tattoo Teenage Alien Fighter.....THAT was not worth watching. I am so glad it got cancelled.
 
I'm not really sure if this was posted somewhere already, I tried searching. If so, just let me know.

Any ways, Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters and Superhuman Samurai Syper-Squad are on this one site called KEWL Cartoons. It's a site that has all these 90's cartoons I guess. TTAFBH and SSSS are two shows I never got a chance to see as a kid. But I heard that they weren't worth the watch. For those of you that have seen them, I'd like to know your thoughts.

http://www.kewlcartoons.com/show/listing

LMAO! Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters... Oh man. That was a terrible show ever I've seen in my entire life.
 
I've seen it for myself long ago, and absolutely hated it. So I guess that makes me a dirty Nazi. :eplus2:

I guess that makes two of us because I wasn't exactly fond of it either. And from what I've heard it's probably a good thing I never seen TTAFBH
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top