Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - TALK UP!

Well the humans weren't very helpful allies when they spent more than half the movie just running from explosions and making crappy speeches. Then again that was pretty much most of what they did during the first movie.

Well I thought most of the toilet humor was tasteless, unfunny, and just plain moronic. The pervy humor was incredibly childish and just plain stupid. The Mudflap and Skids duo of the movie was like Jar Jar Binks, but worst! Why should autobots be slurring around profanity like "bitch" and "pussy" every three seconds like it was part of their programming? The "gangster" black autobot was bearable with Jazz, that actually felt natural and was a nice comic relief. This time around its just forced trash and a wee bit racist. I just have no clue what Bay and Orci were thinking when putting some of this together. I have a feeling the moronic humor was shoehorned in more so because of Bay.

True. Now I find it hard that Americans can hardly hold up the heights of action nowadays without the pressence of Jar Jar Bink-ish chars. But at least the action scenes were totally mind-blowing right?
 
True. Now I find it hard that Americans can hardly hold up the heights of action nowadays without the pressence of Jar Jar Bink-ish chars. But at least the action scenes were totally mind-blowing right?

The only fight scene i truely like was the one in the forest but even that scene seem so rushed.

And like Hatiene said. I realy find it stupid for the auto bots to be cursing all the time...
Whats the point to that? it realy felt like they were making them more human.
 
Oh jeez. What they are doing is humanely ethical and fighting for honor and justice. As these alien bots were fighting in the side of Good, so they acted that way. And as it is obvious, Transformers were created in the actual world by humans and so these goodbots have human characteristics. This include acting humanely and doing what the law of good does and others. But overall, this movie is fantastic.
 
Saw it last night, here's what I thought of it:

I was sitting in the 3rd last row, one seat down from the middle row, at times it made it hard to see what was going on Example: The big fight scene in the forest.

I did think it was better then the first film, personally I could've done without the whole college teen drama thing, so I am glad that didn't get a lot of screen time. I also disliked the amount of focus they gave on the army don't get me wrong, I understand the things these guys go through everyday and all, speaking of which: the directions this film went in were totally confusing, one moment it was a teen drama, the next a war drama.

One of the people whom saw the movie with me, said how Skids and Mudflap were gonna be annoying, but I found that kid...Sam's roommate? what's his name? Leo or something like that" Anyways, I found him more annoying then anything else.

Also, I disliked how they reduced Megatron to being a mere lackey, all these in carnations and all these years I never really pictured him as the type to grovel before anyone, hell even in the G1 movie he was plotting against Unicron.

For the supposed "Original decpticon" and "Big baddie of the film" Prime took out the Fallen way too easily, but I guess with a half hour left when they fought it's kinda understandable. Either way though, I STILL don't like how easily they take out the Decpticons in these movies.

My favorite part though, is probably when:
[HIDE]In the beginning, you see Prime dropping out of the air craft in robot mode, with parachutes then transforming mid-drop.[/HIDE]

All in all, though this was a pretty decent film.
 
I don't see why people keep praising it because it has action. So what if it has action. The movie IMO was a failure. Star Trek was a popcorn action flick, but it had a good story to go along with it. The new TF movie seems like a bunch of mini webisodes with no coherency all slapped together into one movie. I hated the first movie, but this one makes the first look amazing story wise in comparison.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top